Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:26 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Your sharp as a knife Frans, what r u drinking?
The last of my Johnie Walker Blue Label. And no, can't afford it, got it from an Omani customer.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

....always the important ones Face, I never lose something I don't need
hmmmmmmmmm................
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:29 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Dirhams are fine. FD works here......... she doesnt pay for drinks. she can have them whenever she likes..... i am an understanding boss.
Good job you weren't out with us on Wednesday or you might change your mind about that Hope noone had a camera :scared:
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:31 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Good investment tip:

As the dutch laws on none resident bank accounts / savings accounts have changed it might be worth looking into. You can have up to € 800.000 stashed away here, no questions asked by the Dutch government and / or tax department. Just a tip... Interest rates as of 4.9% and upwards.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:34 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Good job you weren't out with us on Wednesday or you might change your mind about that Hope noone had a camera :scared:
As I said Fairy.... Browny points.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hmmmmmmmm......... cameras........ i am not at liberty to say to much bout that as i may offend someone on this site, but yeah...... guess i wud have been sorry if i had offered to buy based on all the accounts i have heard so far.

right..... i am off.......... take care of this lot. will c u later.
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:37 pm
UAE Expat

Where did everyone go?????
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hmmmmmmmmm................
Touche LOL
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:50 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

HHoooooo yes there was cameras FD...oooohhh yes
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:56 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

:scared: :scared:
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:57 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I have a couple on my phone bit bleary though.... which is probably not a bad thing....
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by sassy
I have a couple on my phone bit bleary though.... which is probably not a bad thing....
Have to do it all over again soon
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
Me too but somebody had a camera, not far from you FD

sassy no boats about then LOL
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:01 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Have to do it all over again soon

Have to let the fallout from this one settle first............
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:03 pm

Me too but somebody had a camera, not far from you FD

sassy no boats about then LOL

No... lots of eye candy though....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.