Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Singlemom
...I know!!!...Got into trouble with my boss cause I missed a deadline!! but today I'm bored!!!
thats ok.......... lol......... we need more customers anyway!

Foot loose is playing on the juke box now........ gr8 song!

errrrrrrrrrr............ ladies........... did i mention we have central heating and airconditioning in here aswell?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

errrrrrrrrrr............ ladies........... did i mention we have central heating and airconditioning in here aswell?
Hi face whats this i hear about you being able to burn your bum on the car huh LOL
Can i request scissor sister's pls
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Face! What is that song you have writtne down there: loosing you..loosing you...??
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi face whats this i hear about you being able to burn your bum on the car huh LOL
Can i request scissor sister's pls
not on........... in the car........... steps to a successful burning:

1) Park ur car out in the sun in Dubai in August
2) Make sure all windows are closed and the car is locked and sealed tight.
3) at about half 3 in the afternoon...... casually approach ur car.
4) Be sure to be dressed for summer like weather
5) Slowly open the door and let the heat suffocate u.
6) Slowly sit down and turn on the car and turn on the ac on maximum cooling
7) Wait 3 seconds or so and u will be screaming as ur bum slowly sizzles!

piece of cake!

Here is ur song............. filthy/gorgeous I presume?

*Face heads over to the juke box and turns up the volume especially for RumbleTumble*
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:43 pm
The Oracle

Hey Face! What is that song you have writtne down there: loosing you..loosing you...??
alot of free time on ur hands, huh? hahahahaha......... only joking. tis a song, yeah. Its a personal thing. But it may not be true anymore........

I will soon know! All will be revealed in time!

Another beer?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:43 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

not on........... in the car........... steps to a successful burning:

1) Park ur car out in the sun in Dubai in August
2) Make sure all windows are closed and the car is locked and sealed tight.
3) at about half 3 in the afternoon...... casually approach ur car.
4) Be sure to be dressed for summer like weather
5) Slowly open the door and let the heat suffocate u.
6) Slowly sit down and turn on the car and turn on the ac on maximum cooling
7) Wait 3 seconds or so and u will be screaming as ur bum slowly sizzles!

piece of cake!

Here is ur song............. filthy/gorgeous I presume?

*Face heads over to the juke box and turns up the volume especially for RumbleTumble*
I won't be in the ME for sure during summer. I am going home !!!!!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
I won't be in the ME for sure during summer. I am going home !!!!!!!
i forgot to say that this experiment can be conducted in the months of May, June, July and September aswell!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:57 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot to say that this experiment can be conducted in the months of May, June, July and September aswell!
Arrrgghhh !!! :scared: I don't want my bum to burn ...

Hey ... don't u hv any class???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:58 pm
semarang

Wondering where is JB???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:59 pm
The Oracle

Arrrgghhh !!! :scared: I don't want my bum to burn ...

Hey ... don't u hv any class???
not today! Have homework to do though...... need to get my lunch ready too. Will do that in 5 minutes.

Can i play u a request?

Last edited by Face81; Feb 3rd 2005 at 1:01 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Wondering where is JB???

Oh no!....just got given some work to do over the weekend...
More beer please!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:03 pm
The Oracle

More beer please!
here u go

shud help with ur work.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:04 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Face81]Hello all,

That will be one Johnie Walker Black Label, two ice cubes and fill the glas with gingerale. (Learned to drink that in Saudi Arabia)
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:04 pm
semarang

not today! Have homework to do though...... need to get my lunch ready too. Will do that in 5 minutes.

Can i play u a request?
Hmmm... I like the soundtrack 'Phantom of The Opera'... thanks to my Body Pump class...

How far ur room to ur uni??? Do u walk, bike or bus??? Or drive maybe???
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 1:05 pm
semarang

More beer please!
How ur girl SM? Who looking after her now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.