Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:41 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Ant music. ic ic ic ic Ant music ic ic ic ic.... go on dad sing us one of the old ones...Lock the bastard up...
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:43 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Originally Posted by Face81
Shiva is a gr8 bloke....... honestly...... he is a very, very nice person. Some people (without naming anyone) get slightly hot under collar when he makes a comment or remark about stuff that may sometimes be true.

Lets not go there........ tis a can of worms waiting to be opened on ANOTHER day.

the bottome line is...... he is a good person.

This crap is aimed at me, I have no idea why, right from when I came on this board I got this kind of crap from Face....so did others. I suppose growing up in a place where bullying is an everyday occurrence then it is normal.

He and shiva alike have been strung a story, which is total crap...so crap not even I know what the **** it is about.

but why do you always take it that its aimed at you?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:49 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
but why do you always take it that its aimed at you?
Didn't you see the shiva "Bored with the Board" comments? I think it was perfectly clear....FYI I hear rumours too, but I choose to ignore them!!!

Instead of idle threats, why doesn't somebody come right out with what they want to say?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Didn't you see the shiva "Bored with the Board" comments? I think it was perfectly clear....FYI I hear rumours too, but I choose to ignore them!!!

Instead of idle threats, why doesn't somebody come right out with what they want to say?
Well, if he doesnt mention you clearly then he doesn't mean you
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:56 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goodmorning everyone.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Goodmorning everyone.
Morning Frans
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:58 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Morning Frans
Hi Nabs, hows life treating you today?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:02 am
The Delivery Man...

Not so good so far, I just hope that 2nite I'll do something to REALLy chear me up.....

How is your day?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:02 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I think today is Ok.... its tonight you should worry about him especially if he is meeting up with us.....
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:03 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by sassy
I think today is Ok.... its tonight you should worry about him especially if he is meeting up with us.....
?+?=???
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:03 am
The Delivery Man...

what are the consequences?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:04 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Who knows!!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:06 am

Dont tell me your scared of us ladies..................
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:07 am
UAE Expat

Dont tell me your scared of us ladies..................
Who me? Neah....
Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:13 am

Who me? Neah....

Oh your quite safe your a million miles away... meant Nabs he is a bit to close for HIS comfort.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.