Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:17 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Morning Novi. That's what I said and I am still here :scared: .

Take care everyone. Catch you all later!

Sassy, get back to work. Will you?!
I am working!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
morning PT ... morning Nabs ... morning Sassy and morning everyone !!! Won't be long here, just want to say 'hello'
Hello Novi
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
I am working!!!!!

Multi-talented, are you? Jiggling many things at the same time. Well done!
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Novi. That's what I said and I am still here :scared: .

Take care everyone. Catch you all later!

Sassy, get back to work. Will you?!
Hv a nice day PT
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:19 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hello Novi
Hello Nabs !!! *Wave*
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:19 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Multi-talented, are you? Jiggling many things at the same time. Well done!

You don't know how multi talented I actually am...........
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:20 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

hmmmmmmm
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

I am not sure what multi talented things you are thinking about :scared: but I must admit, I would never undermine your skills. Have a lovely day.
BE Enthusiast

Hv a nice day PT
Cheers, you too!
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

If u think i pissed u off ... i am going now ...
No not you lot just Face with his ****wit comments
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:22 am

I am not sure what multi talented things you are thinking about :scared: but I must admit, I would never undermine your skills. Have a lovely day.

You too... speak soon.....
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:23 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Don't be upset with my friend. He kept me entertained yesterday. I owe him one!

What did he do to you? :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:32 am
semarang

I am off now. Talk to u all this afternoon. XX
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

What did he do to you? :scared:[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Face81
Shiva is a gr8 bloke....... honestly...... he is a very, very nice person. Some people (without naming anyone) get slightly hot under collar when he makes a comment or remark about stuff that may sometimes be true.

Lets not go there........ tis a can of worms waiting to be opened on ANOTHER day.

the bottome line is...... he is a good person.

This crap is aimed at me, I have no idea why, right from when I came on this board I got this kind of crap from Face....so did others. I suppose growing up in a place where bullying is an everyday occurrence then it is normal.

He and shiva alike have been strung a story, which is total crap...so crap not even I know what the **** it is about.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.