Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:09 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Right that's it i'm off...have a good one everybody
Off where didnt know you were there? being very quiet what are you up too?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

What do you mean you're off? You haven't even landed properly yet.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Thats fine PT im sure we can come 2 some arrangement in the future

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Yes mate it got the all clear,dont know if i will have time 2day again
busy busy the traffic station shuts at 1pm does it

I think its actually only open for about half an hour a day....
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

morning PT ... morning Nabs ... morning Sassy and morning everyone !!! Won't be long here, just want to say 'hello'
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Noooooooooooooooo !!!!! Come back !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:13 am

Originally Posted by novita77
morning PT ... morning Nabs ... morning Sassy and morning everyone !!! Won't be long here, just want to say 'hello'

Morning Nov........ hows Doha?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

So, What are the plans for tonight
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:15 am
semarang

Originally Posted by sassy
Morning Nov........ hows Doha?
Nice and quiet ...
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
Big girls night out..... But I am sure a few of us will make it down to Longs and Zinc later...... are you up for it?
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Nothing staying and getting pissed
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77

Morning Novi. That's what I said and I am still here :scared: .

Take care everyone. Catch you all later!

Sassy, get back to work. Will you?!

Whats wrong your not staying in...... I will come and get you!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:17 am
semarang

If u think i pissed u off ... i am going now ...
Old Feb 16th 2005, 4:17 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Big girls night out..... But I am sure a few of us will make it down to Longs and Zinc later...... are you up for it?
Sure I am

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.