Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Face81
LOL..... u really want to know, dont u? heh heh

well enough Iranian to constitute being called part Iranian...... and now u r only at the tip of the iceberg........ SO MUCH more though. lol

enough secrets for 1 day.
Pakistan?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tami2
Good guesses...a little of each...but much more of others...
What country do the 'more' bits come from?
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

well...maybe we'll get lucky in March....maybe....otherwise, she'll just go shopping and spend lots of her Daddy's money....she's really good at that, too, she inherited that skill from me! LOL
ah........ Dubais national pass time..... always fun!

though having been to America several times, things there are much, much, much cheaper.

odd, but true.
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Pakistan?
:scared: nope :scared:
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:00 pm
The Oracle

What country do the 'more' bits come from?
my lips r sealed........ u already know way too much. LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:01 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Pakistan?
close...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

close...
It must be India!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:03 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

ah........ Dubais national pass time..... always fun!

though having been to America several times, things there are much, much, much cheaper.

odd, but true.
Soooooo true...things are much cheaper here in the states. When we lived in Riyadh, we rarely went shopping, except for window shopping. And Dubai isn't really much better when it comes to bargains. But it's fun to look!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:06 pm
Yes, Master...

It must be India!
Come on Face...why all the cloak and dagger stuff... spill it...
I'm a little of each...Irish, English, French, Cherokee & German and my kids are all that and half Iranian. Everyone is a big bucket of genes...it's no matter!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:06 pm
The Oracle

It must be India!
not another peep out of me........ and is that middle eastern?

zip! end of todays episode. lolololololol
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:07 pm
The Oracle

Soooooo true...things are much cheaper here in the states. When we lived in Riyadh, we rarely went shopping, except for window shopping. And Dubai isn't really much better when it comes to bargains. But it's fun to look!
a bargain for the shop keepers and mall owners perhaps. LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:09 pm
The Oracle

I'm a little of each...Irish, English, French, Cherokee & German and my kids are all that and half Iranian. Everyone is a big bucket of genes...it's no matter!
well......... errrrrrrrrrr.......... i dunno........ she hasnt given me a good reason to tell her.

And I thought mine was bad... lol..... that is some mix

maybe i can list the countries not saying what %age of each i am? that a fair deal DE?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

I agree with Tami, we are all human beings, there's no need to be ashamed and secretive about where you come from Just go ahead and tell us
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:11 pm
Yes, Master...

well......... errrrrrrrrrr.......... i dunno........ she hasnt given me a good reason to tell her.

maybe i can list the countries not saying what %age of each i am? that a fair deal DE?
ooooooh....that sounds like a fun game....but do you KNOW what percentage of each you are?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

If you are that bothered about not saying the %age then yes do go on, but don't trace yourself back to Adam and Eve please , just back to your grandparents will do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.