Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:39 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Tami2
Well, we could call you Euro/Eastern? Would that work? BTW, I posted a couple of pictures of my beauty for you Face....gently now!!!
Haha Face...they're both the same girl...my daughter...she has an English name and a Persian one...you can call her Parvoneh!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
euro/middle eastern....... guess we cud work with that..... seen the pics and replied!

like the halloween one. LOL.

there u go DE..... does that help at all?
So you are Irish and Iraqi?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha Face...they're both the same girl...my daughter...she has an English name and a Persian one...you can call her Parvoneh!
no probs....... am good with names.

Another Iranian friend of mine has two names aswell...... Mona and Monika (with a k!) lol

Parvoneh....... there....... easy!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:42 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
lololololololol.......... hahaha...... not iraqi........ well not enough to constitute being called an Iraqi..... that was generations ago.... well part of a generation AGES ago.

The Irish bit is enough to constitute being called part Irish. LOL

have i confused u now?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:43 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

no probs....... am good with names.

Another Iranian friend of mine has two names aswell...... Mona and Monika (with a k!) lol

Parvoneh....... there....... easy!
She's a little down on the males of the species right now...kind of a bad couple of weeks...anyway, she's in the Honor's College and she could probably kick your butt at soccer (she's usually the keeper, but she likes to play forward too) and she's a psychology/anthropology major, so she'll analyze the hell out of you too. Is that enough information?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

lololololololol.......... hahaha...... not iraqi........ well not enough to constitute being called an Iraqi..... that was generations ago.... well part of a generation AGES ago.

The Irish bit is enough to constitute being called part Irish. LOL

have i confused u now?
What are the other bits, Tami said you were Middle Eastern so you are Iranian then?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:45 pm
Yes, Master...

Good guesses...a little of each...but much more of others...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:46 pm
The Oracle

She's a little down on the males of the species right now...kind of a bad couple of weeks...anyway, she's in the Honor's College and she could probably kick your butt at soccer (she's usually the keeper, but she likes to play forward too) and she's a psychology/anthropology major, so she'll analyze the hell out of you too. Is that enough information?
well......... football is always a fun sport..... not to worry.... wudnt take her on ..... sounds like she is good at her game....

u already know this, but I was an EE major at uni and now its Project management..... dunno if there is much to analyse......... being a man of many Faces may throw her a bit, but then again, people that know me well, know all of my Faces. lol

thats a good start on the info...... why isnt she on this site?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:49 pm
The Oracle

What are the other bits, Tami said you were Middle Eastern so you are Iranian then?
LOL..... u really want to know, dont u? heh heh

well enough Iranian to constitute being called part Iranian...... and now u r only at the tip of the iceberg........ SO MUCH more though. lol

enough secrets for 1 day.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:53 pm
Yes, Master...

well......... football is always a fun sport..... not to worry.... wudnt take her on ..... sounds like she is good at her game....

u already know this, but I was an EE major at uni and now its Project management..... dunno if there is much to analyse......... being a man of many Faces may throw her a bit, but then again, people that know me well, know all of my Faces. lol

thats a good start on the info...... why isnt she on this site?
She's a bit busy with school. She does keep up with all of her friends from high school (Riyadh) through the internet since they've spread out all over the world, but she's really busy at school most of the time; she's very involved in a big charity organization here on campus that supports kids with terminal illnesses. This weekend is their big yearly event, the Dance Marathon. She'll be dancing for 48 hours straight from Friday night until Sunday night. She'll get to rest while we're in Dubai though; I know she's looking forward to going to the beach. There is a great website for the project if you're interested....www.thon.org...it's really a big event, makes millions of $$ each year for sick kids.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:53 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

well girls... hv fun with guessing face background ... to be honest i don't hv a clue either

nite nite XX
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:55 pm
The Oracle

She's a bit busy with school. She does keep up with all of her friends from high school (Riyadh) through the internet since they've spread out all over the world, but she's really busy at school most of the time; she's very involved in a big charity organization here on campus that supports kids with terminal illnesses. This weekend is their big yearly event, the Dance Marathon. She'll be dancing for 48 hours straight from Friday night until Sunday night. She'll get to rest while we're in Dubai though; I know she's looking forward to going to the beach. There is a great website for the project if you're interested....www.thon.org...it's really a big event, makes millions of $$ each year for sick kids.
will have a look at the website........ as for enjoying the sunny beaches in Dubai..... hmmmmmmmm

a 66 degree high today with buckets of rain for the past few days and a low of 58..... not very beach like, but Dubai is such a fascinating place in the winter.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:56 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
well girls... hv fun with guessing face background ... to be honest i don't hv a clue either

nite nite XX
Good night Novi. I hope Sam sleeps through the night for you, so you and hubby can enjoy your "sleep."
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:56 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77

nite nite XX
hahaha.... u think i know? LOLOLOLOL

Nighty night!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 6:57 pm
Yes, Master...

will have a look at the website........ as for enjoying the sunny beaches in Dubai..... hmmmmmmmm

a 66 degree high today with buckets of rain for the past few days and a low of 58..... not very beach like, but Dubai is such a fascinating place in the winter.
well...maybe we'll get lucky in March....maybe....otherwise, she'll just go shopping and spend lots of her Daddy's money....she's really good at that, too, she inherited that skill from me! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.