Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:04 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

wondering where jelly is... talked on MSN yesterday with her ... asked me why I don't post lately ... and now i am here and she is not here ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:05 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by novita77
he have 2 grown up from his previous life, and he is the one who chased me to have a baby a.s.a.p as soon as we get married (although i waited 2 years for Sam).

I don't hv patience with kid... that's why I am not fancy having a 2nd one ...
Actually, I think it's easier when you have the second one...they keep each other entertained....so Mommy isn't the toy herself...LOL
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:08 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tami2
No, I can't tell from your photos, just a middle eastern hodgepodge? Very handsome though!
OK, Face it will be. I hate Mrs. anything, makes me feel old.
lol....... thanks. wonder if looks are a prerequisite for a job then?

hodgepodge is correct! .... u now have the list.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:11 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

No, I can't tell from your photos, just a middle eastern hodgepodge? Very handsome though!
OK, Face it will be. I hate Mrs. anything, makes me feel old.
what is hodgepodge ...???
and yessss.... he is very handsome (yes I referring to FACE...)

O M G .... raining again outside !!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:12 pm
semarang

Actually, I think it's easier when you have the second one...they keep each other entertained....so Mommy isn't the toy herself...LOL
yes ... loads of ppl tell me that. I can't be bother to start again. My life already in order now.

And I am a toy for Sam it is not something new ... i think he is my best buddy while hubby not in the house
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

what is hodgepodge ...???
and yessss.... he is very handsome (yes I referring to FACE...)

O M G .... raining again outside !!!
hodgepode = a messy mixture

here we go again....... lol...... I always try to look my best for photographs.

more rain? I miss the rain at home!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:19 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81

Hi all, Hows trix ???
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:19 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

lol....... thanks. wonder if looks are a prerequisite for a job then?

hodgepodge is correct! .... u now have the list.
Wow, you are quite the mixture...looks as a hiring prerequisite...illegal here in the states, but I guess anything goes in Dubai...LOL...yes, all his engineers have to be handsome and his female staff must be either very old or very ugly! And I have final approval!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:20 pm
semarang

come to doha ... NOW !!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:20 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hi all, Hows trix ???
Hi Mr. Dodgers......... not too bad... how r u doing? How was JD juniors visit?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:21 pm
The Oracle

Wow, you are quite the mixture...looks as a hiring prerequisite...illegal here in the states, but I guess anything goes in Dubai...LOL...yes, all his engineers have to be handsome and his female staff must be either very old or very ugly! And I have final approval!!!
lol..... thats Dubai for ya. heh heh..... good thing u get have the final say.... shud help me then if things get that far. phew!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:22 pm
The Oracle

come to doha ... NOW !!!!
coming home in 4 weeks for about 4 weeks!!!!! I cant wait!

it better rain atleast once during my trip, or i will have to wear a sad Face.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:24 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mr. Dodgers......... not too bad... how r u doing? How was JD juniors visit?
Hey Face, JD Jnr visit is great, she goes back on Fri AM.
Did the desert safari and did both big red and the other side of the road....was awesome. Wild wadi of course..cable cars,zoo,safa park,shopping,ice skating..etc etc

Will miss her when she is gone....cant wait for my mother to leave..unfortunately she has not mellowed with age and is still an absolute nightmare.

Hows things in the capital of the great British empire ????
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:29 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hi all, Hows trix ???
Hi JD, how's it hangin'?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:31 pm
Up in the air

Hi JD, how's it hangin'?
Down the left hand side, rubbing against my knee.

How are you Tami, have i missed much ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.