Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Tami2
I guess he's looking for a job. My husband just opened his own firm in Internet City...Petrochemical Engineering & Consulting.
Thanks for the info Tami..... have pm'd u back........ even an Oracle needs a job eventually. LOL

How r u doing?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Novi, long time no chat. How's it going?
Everything fine Tami ... hubby try to put Sam to bed, but he don't look tired at all ...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:57 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Face81
sorry Aunty PT.......... I am sure u will pull thru..... u seem likr the person who can fight off something like this. The force is strong in u! My prayers are with u.
So, you're back Mr. Face. Thanks for the pm. I'll look forward to seeing your stuff. So what's the mixture of your genes. My kiddos are America/Iranian?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:58 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Tami..... have pm'd u back........ even an Oracle needs a job eventually. LOL

How r u doing?
Good luck with ur job searching
semarang

So, you're back Mr. Face. Thanks for the pm. I'll look forward to seeing your stuff. So what's the mixture of your genes. My kiddos are America/Iranian?
Looking forward for FACE to explain ...
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by novita77
Everything fine Tami ... hubby try to put Sam to bed, but he don't look tired at all ...
It's nice that your hubby will help out that way...mine wasn't really too into that when they were little.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:59 pm
semarang

and cold too? Now i really want to cry.

its so sunny here all the time.
I need sun to dry my laundry !!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:00 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

was on the phone....... daily check on me from Home. LOL

Ur welcome for the PM, i guess. lol..........

my gene cocktail? Its scary! lol.... my pics r up in the photopost, though i doubt that will give me away. LOL

will pm u a quik list...... I promise it will be short.

And please........ u dont have to call me mr.face....... Face is fine unless ofcourse u want me to call u Mrs. Tami?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:01 pm
semarang

It's nice that your hubby will help out that way...mine wasn't really too into that when they were little.
he have 2 grown up from his previous life, and he is the one who chased me to have a baby a.s.a.p as soon as we get married (although i waited 2 years for Sam).

I don't hv patience with kid... that's why I am not fancy having a 2nd one ...
Yes, Master...

You don't use a dryer, Novi?
semarang

my gene cocktail? Its scary! lol.... my pics r up in the photopost, though i doubt that will give me away. LOL

And please........ u dont have to call me mr.face....... Face is fine unless ofcourse u want me to call u Mrs. Tami?
Mr.Face???
The Oracle

my Mum always says that....... hahaha........ she says it takes 3-4 days for the clothes to dry....... my answer.... buy a drier!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:02 pm
The Oracle

Mr.Face???
i know...... i may have to get used to that once i am working u know.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:03 pm
semarang

You don't use a dryer, Novi?
Noooo.... tight budget !!! Well... never have one ... so I don't miss any. Don't really need that much actually. Most of the time I put my laundry line inside the kitchen next to the window, and it is dry about 1 night during winter time, and dry in few hrs during summer. Just the last few days it is so cloudy and no sun... so my laundry suffering.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:04 pm
Yes, Master...

No, I can't tell from your photos, just a middle eastern hodgepodge? Very handsome though!
OK, Face it will be. I hate Mrs. anything, makes me feel old.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.