Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Nice glass but don't like the vintage. I only go for Crystal.

Thanks for the aunty bit. I am flattered. Not sure if you know but I had Ovarian Cancer last year, which I managed to fight of but it has returned in a vengeance and I only found out yesterday, so had great fun, thanks for the chit chat, made me forget about it all.

I shall be hitting the pillow in a minute. Didn't sleep all night and just fell asleep when it was time to wake up the kids for school. They are at the age, where they don't appreciate to be late and have a lie in. Ungreatful things.

Keep trying to post it but tells me about too many images. Let's see if it works now.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hi Face, PT and anyone else lurking out there.
Just wanted to mention to Face that I just pm'd you.
Hiya Tami, what's the secrecy? What did you PM to Face? I will be off shortly, so you can carry on chit chatting here in peace.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:23 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Hiya Tami, what's the secrecy? What did you PM to Face? I will be off shortly, so you can carry on chit chatting here in peace.
No secret, just hubby's email address so Face can forward his resume.
How's it going?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

No secret, just hubby's email address so Face can forward his resume.
How's it going?
Ok, point taken. Now why would Face want to do that? Never mind, some things are better kept out of cyberspace.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:26 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the aunty bit. I am flattered. Not sure if you know but I had Ovarian Cancer last year, which I managed to fight of but it has returned in a vengeance and I only found out yesterday, so had great fun, thanks for the chit chat, made me forget about it all.

I shall be hitting the pillow in a minute. Didn't sleep all night and just fell asleep when it was time to wake up the kids for school. They are at the age, where they don't appreciate to be late and have a lie in. Ungreatful things.

Keep trying to post it but tells me about too many images. Let's see if it works now.
OmG, I just read this post. I'm soooo sorry. Will they want to do chemo or what? That's so upsetting, especially when you thought you were in the clear. My oldest's best friend has just gone out of remission with her leukemia, so we're very concerned about her as well, she's just 20.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:27 pm
Yes, Master...

Ok, point taken. Now why would Face want to do that? Never mind, some things are better kept out of cyberspace.
I guess he's looking for a job. My husband just opened his own firm in Internet City...Petrochemical Engineering & Consulting.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

OmG, I just read this post. I'm soooo sorry. Will they want to do chemo or what? That's so upsetting, especially when you thought you were in the clear. My oldest's best friend has just gone out of remission with her leukemia, so we're very concerned about her as well, she's just 20.
Long story. Had chemo last time, was awful and can't face the same again but will have no choice. They don't want to do surgery. Had complications with C'Sections and they are worried, they might not be able to stop bleeding during surgery but then they might eventually have no option left. My mum was faced with breast cancer twice and has been clear for the last 10 years. I should just built on her strength.

When I was 7, they suspected I had leukemia and my parents were devastated at the time but it turned out to be typhoid which to be honest turned out almost fatal too but I am still here. So, fingers crossed!

I wish your friend all the best!

I was complaining in 2000 in the UK about pain. They put me on a waiting list for a scan and I am still on it.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I guess he's looking for a job. My husband just opened his own firm in Internet City...Petrochemical Engineering & Consulting.
Boring, I will leave that one to Face. Not my kind of job!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok, seems like I have scared everyone off now. Tomorrow is another day and I am going to tuck myself into bed. Good night everyone!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:51 pm
Yes, Master...

Long story. Had chemo last time, was awful and can't face the same again but will have no choice. They don't want to do surgery. Had complications with C'Sections and they are worried, they might not be able to stop bleeding during surgery but then they might eventually have no option left. My mum was faced with breast cancer twice and has been clear for the last 10 years. I should just built on her strength.

When I was 7, they suspected I had leukemia and my parents were devastated at the time but it turned out to be typhoid which to be honest turned out almost fatal too but I am still here. So, fingers crossed!

I wish your friend all the best!

I was complaining in 2000 in the UK about pain. They put me on a waiting list for a scan and I am still on it.
I'm sorry...I never really know what to say when someone is facing something so difficult...but good luck and I hope your doctors can find a way to help you without making you feel worse before you get to feel better. It sounds like you're a real fighter though, it's in your genes!

Keep us posted.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:51 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
all of u enjoying the winter rain in Dubai without me?
Nooooooooooo.....bloody freezing !!!
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:55 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

sorry Aunty PT.......... I am sure u will pull thru..... u seem like the person who can fight off something like this. The force is strong in u! My prayers are with u.

Last edited by Face81; Feb 15th 2005 at 4:57 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:55 pm
Yes, Master...

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Novi, long time no chat. How's it going?
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
and cold too? Now i really want to cry.

its so sunny here all the time.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:56 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, seems like I have scared everyone off now. Tomorrow is another day and I am going to tuck myself into bed. Good night everyone!
Night night PT ... xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.