Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:46 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her????

No, not from Adam but thought she was a tad pathetic with her tactics, daft mare. She gonna be really welcome in Jumeira isn't she

Has it gone then?[/QUOTE]

Yes unfortunatly......... surprised you havent replyed to O's addicted one...
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
No, not from Adam but thought she was a tad pathetic with her tactics, daft mare. She gonna be really welcome in Jumeira isn't she

Has it gone then?

Yes unfortunatly......... surprised you havent replyed to O's addicted one... [/QUOTE]

Done
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:53 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her????

Has it gone then?
[/QUOTE]

Ok ....How do I unregister from that site? I dont go there and still Im getting news letters and such like
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:59 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ....How do I unregister from that site? I dont go there and still Im getting news letters and such like [/QUOTE]

Edit your profile Heart, take off emailing list might help.
Old Feb 15th 2005, 4:59 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon all
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:01 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by walla1
afternoon all
hello
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:04 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Ok ....How do I unregister from that site? I dont go there and still Im getting news letters and such like
Edit your profile Heart, take off emailing list might help.
[/QUOTE]

That means Im gonna have to find the site again as I deleted it! But will try it anyhow thanks
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:15 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Can't remember the title, as i recall I volunteered a very eloquent contribution to that!!
I know that was a great one it was called too scared to ask.... did you know her???? [/QUOTE]

Read that too ... but i think it is gone now... JB again JB again
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:17 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

That means Im gonna have to find the site again as I deleted it! But will try it anyhow thanks [/QUOTE]

Heart ....

here the link if u can't find the site: www.expatwoman.com

Happy Searching
Old Feb 15th 2005, 5:20 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Heart ....
here the link if u can't find the site: www.expatwoman.com
Happy Searching

Thanks Novi....
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:04 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nabs
hello
Cheers 4 the web site Nabs,had a look but nothing that would go in the party pad will keep lookN though
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Cheers 4 the web site Nabs,had a look but nothing that would go in the party pad will keep lookN though

Hello UB... How you doin'
Old Feb 15th 2005, 7:53 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
I thought you'd like the toaster and the microwave
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:05 am
The Delivery Man...

a double bacardi redbull plz
Old Feb 15th 2005, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Thanks for your thoughts but I don't need 2nd opinion, the scan shows it black on white and I am still on the NHS waiting list from 2000 for a simple scan. If it was for them, the world would have one human being less which probably wouldn't be so bad, at least for me. The tumour has grown to a diameter of 54.3 mm. It's huge and I don't even know how it can fit in there! :scared:
How awful, I wish you all the best with your treatment, just hang in there PT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.