Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:48 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

So Bill Gates....

Put me on your list of people you're going to donate to this year okay? Me??? I'm cheap, all I need is a small house on the beach somewhere in the pacific, a life's supply of food, whiskey and cigars. And the women? Well guys with an attitude? For some strainge reason they come down on you like flies on shit. Or wouldn't you (like me) want to get rid of your company, your mobile phone, your computers and just lay back? Hell there's room for two on my island. Damn... I envy a guy like Graham Green with his attitude "Who gives a ****???"
Old Feb 12th 2005, 3:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Male Paradise.

Just imagine this 6’6�, 240 Lbs (198cm, 114 Kg) gentle giant of a guy sitting under a coconut tree. In an old, worn-out white T-shirt, old cut off blue jeans, a week old beard and what once used to be white hat? One side of him? A bottle of Johnie Walker’s finniest, and on the other side of him a big box of big fat Cuban cigars. And tasting the cigar like a wild women’s kiss, sipping whiskey strait from the bottle. The CD player softly playing Steppenwolf’s “The Pusher Man�

And you know guys, when you reach that point that you’re not really drunk yet? The point where you see Abraham open the doors of paradise? And feel the warm sun shining on you, the wind blowing against your face? And then every once and a while open an eye, see in the distance the silhouette of this fantastic looking 30+ female in bikini walking towards you? And then take an other sip of whiskey thinking “Neah…. Not possible� and close your eye’s again, pull your hat down even lower.

Lying there all alone, enjoying what every women hates to see a guy do, just being damn lazy I mean. And then to feel the buttons of that old cut off pair of blue jeans being opened one by one by that fantastic looking 30+ brunette? Seeing all her wet hair? The curves of that fantastic female body? Only to wake up all alone again realizing it was only a dream?

And this Dutch guy? Well spent a week like that just south of Cebu City on a nice piece of beach. No mobile phones, no laptops. But what the ****??? If Eve wouldn’t have given Adam that damn apple? Hell we guys would be getting blowjobs like that 24/7!!!!!!

WOMEN!!!!!

\Would oblige darling but unfortunately I'm blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2005, 3:51 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
\Would oblige darling but unfortunately I'm blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your loss....

And.... Your married little Fairy.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 3:47 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Morning everyone Bit cold today isn't it - might have a skinny latte to warm up
Old Feb 13th 2005, 3:54 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Me too... day eight can you believe it!!!!

eat two packets of crisps last night though
Old Feb 13th 2005, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

not too cold here in the Capital, didn't need the heater on the way to work this morning!
Old Feb 13th 2005, 3:58 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Why are there 7 members on here but only 3 listed why do you all hide your name??? what have you done to be ashamed of?
Old Feb 13th 2005, 3:59 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by sassy
Me too... day eight can you believe it!!!!

eat two packets of crisps last night though

Not that you are an alcoholic or anything - just counting the days Take it you'll be on water on wednesday night then
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:00 am

Not that you are an alcoholic or anything - just counting the days Take it you'll be on water on wednesday night then
Having a break wednesday then giving up again for 2 weeks!!! :scared:
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:00 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Benson
not too cold here in the Capital, didn't need the heater on the way to work this morning!
I had mine up to 30 deg!!!!! Fancy a drink while you're here Nothing to do behind the bar this morning. Hey must start planning Faces's wedding wasn't it tomorrow :scared:
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:01 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by sassy
Why are there 7 members on here but only 3 listed why do you all hide your name??? what have you done to be ashamed of?
Not hiding just waiting.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Not hiding just waiting.
For what......
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:02 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Not hiding just waiting.
For what :scared:
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:05 am

Great minds and all that....
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:06 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Like the saying,if i told you i would have 2 find you an well use your imagination girls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.