Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 4th 2005, 12:32 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Hmmm... 10 minutes of piece and quiet somewhere in a dark corner of this high tech pub with Scotlands finnest whiskey. Pure....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:28 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by walla1
good on ya....

I don't know, Face invites you into his pub then pisses off
oi! LOL

Remember that the drinks r free

Newcastle Arms indeed! Any other suggestions?

Seeing as how u r pub crawling so often on the site, I will give u a lifelong pass for free drinks! What do ya think of that?

*Disclaimer: This pass is only valid when Face is actually "in" the pub. LOL
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:33 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
He only left me with 1 bottle though and not much left in that now - never mind I'm sure we can find some more behind the bar Cheers you two
HORROR!

*Face strolls back into the pub 2 find that FD has depleted the entire supply of champagne* :scared:

*Face goes behing the bar to find that she has finished all the strawberries aswell*

LOL............ while u lot were depleting all the stock, I was out shopping........ i think this shud last for a while...... I hope! :scared:

Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:34 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
HORROR!

*Face strolls back into the pub 2 find that FD has depleted the entire supply of champagne* :scared:

*Face goes behing the bar to find that she has finished all the strawberries aswell*

LOL............ while u lot were depleting all the stock, I was out shopping........ i think this shud last for a while...... I hope! :scared:

That's why I couldn't get a drink
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:37 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Rovers Return PMSL

Camels Arse
Sand Dunes
The Metropolis
The Pink Elephant
Neucleus/Newcleus
Sultans Revenge
8th Wonder

Dunno, what do you think???

I am sure that JB mind can do better .......... Must say though that I do like Sultans Revenge. Nice ring to it.

Thought of a few....... trying to give it one of those posh/trendy names:

The E-Creek

or

The Creek

or

The place to BE (ok this one is lame) LOL

come on folks........... get those thinking caps on.

Camels arse ......... PML
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi Face...

How are you?...

Nice pub BTW....
i am fine thanks deba.......... glad u like the pub

drinks on me!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:39 pm
UAE Expat

I am sure that JB mind can do better .......... Must say though that I do like Sultans Revenge. Nice ring to it.

Thought of a few....... trying to give it one of those posh/trendy names:

The E-Creek

or

The Creek

or

The place to BE (ok this one is lame) LOL

come on folks........... get those thinking caps on.

Camels arse ......... PML

What not call it "THE R&R BAR"
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:40 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
That's why I couldn't get a drink
blame rumble tumble.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:41 pm
The Oracle

What not call it "THE R&R BAR"
i want more suggestions and then maybe we can have a poll.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:42 pm
UAE Expat

i want more suggestions and then maybe we can have a poll.

And a years supply of Whiskey perhaps?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:49 pm
The Oracle

And a years supply of Whiskey perhaps?
make that a lifetime supply and we can talk business.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:50 pm
UAE Expat

make that a lifetime supply and we can talk business.

Like your style Face, really do !!!!

A few more hours and it's weekend, saw what the US Dollar did?

Like a rocket !!!!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:53 pm
The Oracle

Like your style Face, really do !!!!

A few more hours and it's weekend, saw what the US Dollar did?

Like a rocket !!!!!
my style? lol

So it has risen, has it? Its about bloody time! This means that the Dirham will srengthenand thus the AED : GBP rate will improve!

It used to be AED 5 = GBP 1 around 3 years ago. Today its AED 6.5 = GBP 1

So a stronger dollar is always good!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:54 pm
UAE Expat

my style? lol

So it has risen, has it? Its about bloody time! This means that the Dirham will srengthenand thus the AED : GBP rate will improve!

It used to be AED 5 = GBP 1 around 3 years ago. Today its AED 6.5 = GBP 1

So a stronger dollar is always good!
Gained € 0.07 against the Euro. Now let it keep on jumping up !!!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 1:55 pm
UAE Expat

Do you pay taxes while working outside of the UK?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.