Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 12th 2005, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Rumble????????

Rumble!!!!!
Old May 12th 2005, 4:01 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Rumble!!!!!
Rumble ?!?!?!
Old May 12th 2005, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Rumble ?!?!?!

I didnt recognize you for a minute there.How are you girlie??
Old May 12th 2005, 4:05 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt recognize you for a minute there.How are you girlie??
I'm doing just great SS how about you??
Old May 12th 2005, 4:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm doing just great SS how about you??

Just great....
Only fighting with a stupid tie.Noone in my house knows how to do it and were due in less than an hour.
Its the 4 th time in my life that I wear it.
1.Kindergarden Graduation.
2.High School Graduation.
3.College Graduation.
4.My Wedding.
And on all 4 occasion I had someone to help out.
Thinkin of passing by a menswear shop to sort it out.
Old May 12th 2005, 4:13 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Just great....
Only fighting with a stupid tie.Noone in my house knows how to do it and were due in less than an hour.
Its the 4 th time in my life that I wear it.
1.Kindergarden Graduation.
2.High School Graduation.
3.College Graduation.
4.My Wedding.
And on all 4 occasion I had someone to help out.
Thinkin of passing by a menswear shop to sort it out.
Awwwwwww sweetie, hey FD can you do ties?????

Where you off too somewhere nice?????
Old May 12th 2005, 4:14 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Just noticed we are only 2 posts apart :scared:
Not any more
Old May 12th 2005, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The wifes comapny is having a gettogether/party,so,have to look formal and tied
Old May 12th 2005, 4:19 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

The wifes comapny is having a gettogether/party,so,have to look formal and tied
Guess that doesn't happen often....if you've only had to put on a tie so few times.

I haven't worn a tie in ages (probably the last wedding I went to), but it's like riding a bike...once you have done it several times, you never forget.
Old May 12th 2005, 4:22 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Guess that doesn't happen often....if you've only had to put on a tie so few times.

I haven't worn a tie in ages (probably the last wedding I went to), but it's like riding a bike...once you have done it several times, you never forget.
Well it looks like SS forgot how to ride his bike then LOL, i used to have to where a tie at school hated the blinkin things.......

Have a drink it'll make it easier!
Old May 12th 2005, 4:24 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Well it looks like SS forgot how to ride his bike then LOL, i used to have to where a tie at school hated the blinkin things.......

I don't mind wearing them, but hardly anyone in Vancouver does...I rarely see people wearing them unless they're working in a suit store.
Old May 12th 2005, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by eclectic-x

Well Ive been told other things that are riding a bike but all 4 times I wasnt the one tying it.An old man once told me that one should go to school to learn how to do it
Old May 12th 2005, 4:28 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I've only got experience with silk ties RT
Old May 12th 2005, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SS has forgot how to do many things.
Cant drink RT,gotto drive back in one piece.

Have to go now kiddies.Behave and no hair pulling.

Tataaaaaaaaa
Old May 12th 2005, 4:30 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Have a good night!!

No hair pulling in this corner hair too short

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.