Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:42 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by novita77
Still here ??? Go ... !
gone now
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
hehe, still here just there not kids really they're 17 and 13

wouldn't mind losing them now and again for a bit of peace and quiet
Talking abt debate ... Dan always emotional of something to do with Face and Dubai, or Israel and Palestinian...
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

gone now
Bye ...
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:44 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Censor in what way Frans? Newspaper, tele or something else?
I ment what people talk about on websites like this one. From Europe I can notice that every once and a while the site slows down a lot. Mostly a sign someone is watching.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:45 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I ment what people talk about on websites like this one. From Europe I can notice that every once and a while the site slows down a lot. Mostly a sign someone is watching.
I don't know really Frans ... I dunno how this websites stuffs works. I suppose u just have to be careful with what u said in this public forum.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:47 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

I don't know really Frans ... I dunno how this websites stuffs works. I suppose u just have to be careful with what u said in this public forum.
True... Even the Americans do it a lot. I tend to use MSN to talk to my customers there, and can notice the "High Tech Ear Dropping". I guess we live in a scared world.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 7:55 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
True... Even the Americans do it a lot. I tend to use MSN to talk to my customers there, and can notice the "High Tech Ear Dropping". I guess we live in a scared world.
Old Feb 4th 2005, 8:16 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone!!!

Its def getting warmer here eh......woke up in the night to strip off and was looking for the cold spots again........
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:21 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ahhhh good morning everybody, nice pub Face.....IT NEEDS A NAME

Wasn't shouting just wanted to make sure you noticed this poor pub has no name.

Hungover big time need coffee.
good morning JB.......... Glad u like the pub. Wot sort of name do u suggest then?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:23 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

afternoon fellow alcoholics
good afternoon Dave............ wot can i get u?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:26 am
UAE Expat

As asked, I put the tips and tricks I know on the site, have fun !!!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:35 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
good afternoon Dave............ wot can i get u?
Seeing as its after 2 can I have a nice chilled glass of white wine please How are you today Face?
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:45 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Seeing as its after 2 can I have a nice chilled glass of white wine please How are you today Face?
I am fine thanks........ off in 2 secs as i have stuff to get on with.

*Face hands FD a glass of chilled white wine along with a bottle of the stuff* ENJOY!
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:46 am
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser
HHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone!!!

Its def getting warmer here eh......woke up in the night to strip off and was looking for the cold spots again........

Know the feeling of someone searching for a bit of warmth.....
Old Feb 4th 2005, 9:58 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
good morning JB.......... Glad u like the pub. Wot sort of name do u suggest then?
evening Face, vino please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.