Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 9th 2005, 4:05 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Did I scare everyone off again? You lot all gone to sleep?
Old May 9th 2005, 4:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Did I scare everyone off again? You lot all gone to sleep?
just sending some e-mails mate....... tis a bit quiet on here, aint it? Futurama will be on in 55mins, so i will go then.....

what r u upto?
Old May 9th 2005, 4:07 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen much of FD lately. She ok? Anyone?
She is fine but very busy...us wives do get busy sometimes you know
Old May 9th 2005, 4:08 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
just sending some e-mails mate....... tis a bit quiet on here, aint it? Futurama will be on in 55mins, so i will go then.....

what r u upto?
Well, as you know, am at work. But things are a bit shaky here recently...they just laid off 3 people last week. I was hoping to not have anything to worry about until late summer, but might come sooner.

And I was researching flights to Dubai. Quite expensive. Was trying to fly on points, but might only get to London or Frankfurt with those.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:10 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Jellybean
She is fine but very busy...us wives do get busy sometimes you know
Of course I realize that...wonder how you get anything done with all the stuff you have to do.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:17 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Of course I realize that...wonder how you get anything done with all the stuff you have to do.
Oh rumours, rumours = BS

OFFS I forgot...sorry MT.......10 Hail Marys and no BJ's I promise
Old May 9th 2005, 4:19 pm
aka Mr. X

Oh rumours, rumours = BS

OFFS I forgot...sorry MT.......10 Hail Marys and no BJ's I promise

btw...what I said was purely innocent....no double entendres intended whatsoever.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, as you know, am at work. But things are a bit shaky here recently...they just laid off 3 people last week. I was hoping to not have anything to worry about until late summer, but might come sooner.

And I was researching flights to Dubai. Quite expensive. Was trying to fly on points, but might only get to London or Frankfurt with those.
how about flying to JFK in NY and then catching the direct Emirates flight to Dubai?

I remember when I flew to Van, I flew Air Canada to London and then Emirates to Dubai...... bit of a mad dash at LHR, but it was ok in the end.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:21 pm
Banned

Laid off 3 people........that's terrible
Old May 9th 2005, 4:23 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Face81
how about flying to JFK in NY and then catching the direct Emirates flight to Dubai?

I remember when I flew to Van, I flew Air Canada to London and then Emirates to Dubai...... bit of a mad dash at LHR, but it was ok in the end.
In order to use my points, I need to fly with airlines in the Star Alliance group (Air Canada, United, Lufthansa and others). I'll talk to a travel agent when I'm ready to book. They know the best way to get there.

And I might take advantage of one of the stopovers to visit friends in London or Germany.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:23 pm
Banned

btw...what I said was purely innocent....no double entendres intended whatsoever.
Hey X I know that.................just the piss takes get a bit after a while...sorry
Old May 9th 2005, 4:24 pm
aka Mr. X

Laid off 3 people........that's terrible
So far in the past year and a bit, 12 people have left or been let go...not promising. Down to less than 20 now.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:25 pm
aka Mr. X

Hey X I know that.................just the piss takes get a bit after a while...sorry
No worries. Figured it wasn't directed at me. And I could see how it would get a bit tiresome. Will do my best to stay out of it all. Think of me as Switzerland...a neutral country.
Old May 9th 2005, 4:25 pm
Banned

So far in the past year and a bit, 12 people have left or been let go...not promising. Down to less than 20 now.
Why?
Old May 9th 2005, 4:27 pm
Banned

No worries. Figured it wasn't directed at me. And I could see how it would get a bit tiresome. Will do my best to stay out of it all. Think of me as Switzerland...a neutral country.
Oh I do X...a rest-bite from everything else

Have you ever been ski-ing?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.