Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 9th 2005, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by MJC
I love it, even tried the lambs bo**x, however decided to steer clear os the brains last night.

The one behind the Irish Village is good too. (and licensed)
Havent tried that one yet.Mostly go to Hallab,near Compume,Garhoud.
Exceptionnal food without the pretentious attitude,If you like sweets,go for the one called (Mafroukeh),sublime.
Lambs bo***x eh?Thats a new term for me.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:47 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
MJC
Have you tried Lebanese food?
thanks for the K yesterday SS, will return it when I can.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:48 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Gonad's, Testicles bonny lad!!
Originally Posted by shoushou
Havent tried that one yet.Mostly go to Hallab,near Compume,Garhoud.
Exceptionnal food without the pretentious attitude,If you like sweets,go for the one called (Mafroukeh),sublime.
Lambs bo***x eh?Thats a new term for me.
Old May 9th 2005, 12:48 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle B
FEED IT IN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=Jellybean]

How the hell do does ur vivid mind come with ideas that i would ever go near u 2 old hags!!! Ive coughed up better shit than u so please dont flatter urself if i have bothered 2 talk 2 u b4 ur not well in the head!!! by the way ur surposed 2 wipe ur ass front 2 back not the other way Numbty!!!
Old May 9th 2005, 12:51 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jellybean]Uncle B
FEED IT IN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Jellybean

How the hell do does ur vivid mind come with ideas that i would ever go near u 2 old hags!!! Ive coughed up better shit than u so please dont flatter urself if i have bothered 2 talk 2 u b4 ur not well in the head!!! by the way ur surposed 2 wipe ur ass front 2 back not the other way Numbty!!!

Hi JB sweety
Old May 9th 2005, 12:54 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Uncle B
I couldnt say luv it would just spark off more back stabN an lies!!!but apart from that everything is rosey,hows life up north? i still kind of miss it sometimes.
Not lies UB........shame but not lies LMAO
Old May 9th 2005, 12:54 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi JB sweety
Ooooooooh very quiet in here today, all the excitement died down then
Old May 9th 2005, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
thanks for the K yesterday SS, will return it when I can.
Most welcome my boy.
Been tryin to K others but it tells me to spread the rep around more.How does that happen??Im in the dark here and my dogs chasin the neighbours cat.
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hey RT, should I liven things up a bit?????????
Ooooooooh very quiet in here today, all the excitement died down then
Banned

Hi JB sweety
Hello, how are you today. I have had a really good day......buying a shed, and some chairs and some gym clothes, oh and this and that you know. What you been up to?
Old May 9th 2005, 12:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

with the recent decline in the number of rain days as we are heading into summer, one would have thought that there would have been a shortage of mud in these here parts......

guess alcohol and sand gives u mud, eh?
Old May 9th 2005, 12:58 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Hello, how are you today. I have had a really good day......buying a shed, and some chairs and some gym clothes, oh and this and that you know. What you been up to?
Been in doors with kids and sorting stuff 4 them to do. Had a very interesting night with hubby last night, brought him up to speed with all thats been going on
Old May 9th 2005, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MJC
Gonad's, Testicles bonny lad!!
I eat the lambs bollocks once in a while.But I havent tried brains.Thats what I meant,dont get me wrong my boy.
Old May 9th 2005, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jellybean.

Where is that picture of you in your new short skirts you promised me?
Old May 9th 2005, 1:02 pm
Banned

Been in doors with kids and sorting stuff 4 them to do. Had a very interesting night with hubby last night, brought him up to speed with all thats been going on
Good I am glad he took it so well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.