Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Face81
i just knew emmals wud like it!

i hope ur going to be there at the wedding next monday? Will be a big bash in here...........

Oh god.............. just realised............ we need a priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:

I can be a priestess, I will bless your marriage DE-style if you so wish!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:32 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by emmals
how can a lowly student afford a ring like that??????not complaining it is very nice
well not that lowly........ healthy bank accounts keep me above the poverty line.

how do like the place? gr8 atmosphere, aint it? perfect for the wedding and reception!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

i just knew emmals wud like it!

i hope ur going to be there at the wedding next monday? Will be a big bash in here...........

Oh god.............. just realised............ we need a priest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:
better find one then....also hen and stag nights need to be organised
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I can be a priestess, I will bless your marriage DE-style if you so wish!
check with the missus....... she needs to be okay with it aswell.

I wud be honoured!
will be after 10PM, Dubai time though........ think u cud manage?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
What about me
Of course FD i am sure they'll make you very welcome Nabs did say the more the merrier or was that JD Hmmmmmmmm
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

check with the missus....... she needs to be okay with it aswell.

I wud be honoured!
will be after 10PM, Dubai time though........ think u cud manage?
Miniexpat will be in bed by then so it should be fine!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:36 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Last Chance to Nominate your Member of the Fortnight….PM me your chosen one for the Poll Tomorrow
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

hen and stag night tomorrow night from 8pm...hen night in the lounge stag night in here....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by emmals
hen and stag night tomorrow night from 8pm...hen night in the lounge stag night in here....

good plan.......... those r GMT times obviously...... hahaha
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Last Chance to Nominate your Member of the Fortnight….PM me your chosen one for the Poll Tomorrow

ahem.......... JB....... u ok? :scared:
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:45 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hey FD where have you gone, you off out tonite?? How you doing hun?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:48 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
He is just a sweet innocent student, i cant believe you are corrupting him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have tried our best and got nowhere!

there, there......... no need to get upset.......... u know I respect u ALOT and all that...... just need a lass to corrupt me.

Hope u coming to the wedding...... will be a blast!
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:52 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

ahem.......... JB....... u ok? :scared:

Yes Face fine why
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:54 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

there, there......... no need to get upset.......... u know I respect u ALOT and all that...... just need a lass to corrupt me.

Hope u coming to the wedding...... will be a blast!
Who is best man ??..they need to sort out the stag nite
Old Feb 8th 2005, 1:54 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes Face fine why
all the shouting was a bit worrying......... lol.

one of my m8's yesterday saw be posting on the site and decided to have a go so he took away the keyboard. LOL

sorry if he confused all of u.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.