Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 8th 2005, 1:58 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
One of them was middle April, on one of the Ladies Nights so 12th or 19th. You were in a white shirt and jeans with another tall man who I took to be UncleB. I was quite tempted to whisper "DubaiExpat" and walk past you
By the way sticking a fag behind your ear is so old-fashioned
Doubt if it was me DE, I believe i was in Jeddah for the best part of April
Old May 8th 2005, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Doubt if it was me DE, I believe i was in Jeddah for the best part of April
Oh I'm quite sure it was you, it was the same night Nabs had a few shall we say quite young girls up in his apartment and you left when you realised their age No bells?
Old May 8th 2005, 2:06 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I'm quite sure it was you, it was the same night Nabs had a few shall we say quite young girls up in his apartment and you left when you realised their age No bells?
Not sure DE, maybe..but i think i met UB up there. It could have been either christian or Stephen with him... I check and let you know..

anyway.........If it was me, why didnt you come over and say hi ??
Old May 8th 2005, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Not sure DE, maybe..but i think i met UB up there. It could have been either christian or Stephen with him... I check and let you know..

anyway.........If it was me, why didnt you come over and say hi ??
We were on our way out to Sho Cho! Must say you look very different with a bald head! Shiny PMSL
Old May 8th 2005, 2:18 pm
Up in the air

We were on our way out to Sho Cho! Must say you look very different with a bald head! Shiny PMSL
well i save a fortune on shampoo and conditioner...plus it doesnt get messed up with the roof down

Where have you been anyway DE, you have been quiet ?
Old May 8th 2005, 2:22 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

18 members here..........anyone would think there was something going on.......
Old May 8th 2005, 2:23 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by sassy
18 members here..........anyone would think there was something going on.......
move along..........nothing to see here folks...
Old May 8th 2005, 2:26 pm
Up in the air

move along..........nothing to see here folks...
20 members now...
Old May 8th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

well i save a fortune on shampoo and conditioner...plus it doesnt get messed up with the roof down

Where have you been anyway DE, you have been quiet ?
Lots to do so have been a bit busy, we finally bought a house so that has been done and dusted finally The boards got a little quiet so I only chime in now and then, today is one of my chiming in days When are you back to Saudi :scared:
Old May 8th 2005, 2:32 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

20 members now...

jungle drums.......... :scared:

Anyway I am leaving this land of make believe and off in to the real world see you later peeps................

if your lucky.........
Old May 8th 2005, 2:32 pm
Up in the air

Lots to do so have been a bit busy, we finally bought a house so that has been done and dusted finally The boards got a little quiet so I only chime in now and then, today is one of my chiming in days When are you back to Saudi :scared:
3 weeks of nothing to do apart from post during the day and party at night.

waiting on new passport (which has to be processed abroad) and a new saudi visa
Old May 8th 2005, 2:34 pm
W10

20 members now...
So it is a swingers club

Old May 8th 2005, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by W10
So it is a swingers club
OMG How small are the swingers clubs you go to W10 :scared:
Old May 8th 2005, 2:38 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by W10
So it is a swingers club
A bit one sided as i wont be bringing anyone.

oh well
Old May 8th 2005, 2:42 pm
W10

OMG How small are the swingers clubs you go to W10 :scared:
I'd say 20 members was enough for one girl to be going along with. Mustn't be greedy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.