Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old May 8th 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Yes I am DE - just read your swinging statement :scared:
I'm still laughing over what W10 said about blowjobs PMSL
Old May 8th 2005, 12:24 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
8.5 for your next box
cool...... wont be long now... closing in on 8.2

does it ever get to a stage where the stars become blue, or is that for mods only?
Old May 8th 2005, 12:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Hello Anybody here?
hello DE. Welcome back.
Old May 8th 2005, 12:26 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still laughing over what W10 said about blowjobs PMSL

Yes one of the funniest I've heard for a while How are you anyway
Old May 8th 2005, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Yes one of the funniest I've heard for a while How are you anyway
Quite good, what about you?
Old May 8th 2005, 12:31 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Quite good, what about you?

Oh you know same sh1t different place
Old May 8th 2005, 1:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you know same sh1t different place
Hello

DE nice to see you around again, hey I have a number of a real good swinger for you
Old May 8th 2005, 1:31 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello

DE nice to see you around again, hey I have a number of a real good swinger for you

Hi JB how are you today
Old May 8th 2005, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello

Bless! By the way JD did I tell you I saw you at Longs once!
Old May 8th 2005, 1:37 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

You snob, why didn't you say hello?
Old May 8th 2005, 1:39 pm
Banned

Hi JB how are you today
Great thanks, just spent the morning at the salon getting nails done with mummy.....all morning, they are long nails LOL

Then a bit of shopping with the Jellybabies (Grandparents....you know what they are like???) now at home, slaving over a hot stove and chatting to hubby on the phone about his next jolly in some sleeze land or other LOL

How about you?
Old May 8th 2005, 1:50 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

No, when was this ??
Old May 8th 2005, 1:54 pm
The Oracle

why is it that u keep getting seen?
Old May 8th 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No, when was this ??
One of them was middle April, on one of the Ladies Nights so 12th or 19th. You were in a white shirt and jeans with another tall man who I took to be UncleB. I was quite tempted to whisper "DubaiExpat" and walk past you
By the way sticking a fag behind your ear is so old-fashioned
Old May 8th 2005, 1:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
why is it that u keep getting seen?
Face I am quite noticable I suppose LMAO

DE I don't smoke LOL

Awww I wished you had have come and said hello, it would have been very nice to meet you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.