Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:45 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by deba34
Yeh, I know, I just have to be patient...

All good things come to those who wait...

I bet that is what that guy was thinking yesterday when I was cutting his hair...

I was PMSL, he was telling me he had problems with his hair falling out, due to stress, bloody hell, he would of been bald after the shock he got from me yesterday...
did ya tits fall out
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:45 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
And if had to choose my method of demise...............i could not think of a finer way to go........

PMSL.....

You and every other male on the planet JD, unless of course one has the same preference as my male colleague....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:47 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

LOL...

Exactly, already had a nasty experience with the guy who delievers the water for the water machine....

I'm curious
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:47 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
did ya tits fall out

Aye...

But they were well supported, thank god...

I wasn't feeling my best to start with, being hungover still, then to my horror, I noticed my buttons had popped on my shirt and the buggers had come up for air.... :scared:

It only ever happens to me...
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.....

You and every other male on the planet JD, unless of course one has the same preference as my male colleague....
One does not... ..
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:50 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm curious

Nothing too exciting Nabs, he was making a delivery and made a very rude and vulger attempt to chat me up, I was very polite and told him I was already taken, he then continued and said he wasn't bothered...

I will have the straightening irons hot and ready for next time he comes in....

Give him roasted chestnuts.....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Nothing too exciting Nabs, he was making a delivery and made a very rude and vulger attempt to chat me up, I was very polite and told him I was already taken, he then continued and said he wasn't bothered...

I will have the straightening irons hot and ready for next time he comes in....

Give him roasted chestnuts.....
PMSL

Thats actualy exciting
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:53 am
Deb

One does not... ..

Didn't think you did, I was just saying not all males like the female form...

Tell you what, I was flicking through his magazine the other day, OMG, there were some fit guys showing off their torso...

What a waste....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:54 am
The Delivery Man...

Tell you what, I was flicking through his magazine the other day, OMG, there were some fit guys showing off their torso...

What a waste....
We say the same when we meet not so straight women

Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

One last fling before you take your vows??????? xx

They dont arrive til Thursday....but i cannot wait!!!!
i could be pursuaded just don't tell face .....i'll think of you on thursday.....guess we better make our affair quick you'll be gone for a while...busy and all that....you will come to the wedding though?
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:55 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Nabs
PMSL

Thats actualy exciting

What, the roasting of the chestnuts... :scared:

You kinky then Nabs?....
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by emmals
i could be pursuaded just don't tell face .....i'll think of you on thursday.....guess we better make our affair quick you'll be gone for a while...busy and all that....you will come to the wedding though?

Oh!!! You are the lucky one stealing the Oracle!!

Congratualtions in advance

A "k" on its way
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:56 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

What a waste....
Not really..the more gay guys the better.......it means more ladeeez for me!! yeay!

Having just checked photo post i would have to agree...massive mamms.......nice
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:57 am
The Delivery Man...

What, the roasting of the chestnuts... :scared:

You kinky then Nabs?....

Shhhhhhhhhh

I'm innocent
Old Feb 8th 2005, 10:57 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Not really..the more gay guys the better.......it means more ladeeez for me!! yeay!

Having just checked photo post i would have to agree...massive mamms.......nice
I see you haven't changed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.