Last Night......

Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:24 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Night......

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it was a very safe overtake the X5 and undertake the Lexus on a bend at maybe 50kmh on a dirt trak manouvere coming inside before the oncoming truck hit me type of thing...

and the trees were lovely as well....

It was a long time coming, but thanks for the Karma!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
been blocked for ages... will be lending Kristy a crash helmet on saturday for the babysitting... heh heh
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:36 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

been blocked for ages... will be lending Kristy a crash helmet on saturday for the babysitting... heh heh

That wont be needed as she is level headed, and though I have known Kristy long I trust her! And there will be heaps of entertainment.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

Sorry guys karma-ed out for another 12 hours Should be ready in time for Hearts recipes LOL
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry guys karma-ed out for another 12 hours Should be ready in time for Hearts recipes LOL

They are being sorted and make sure you DO NOT DELETE then this time ok?
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:40 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
park and shop as well as every spinneys in the country! lol

and atleast u didnt kill anyone or anything whilst manoeuvring that beast of a 4X4..... wot did u make of those alien trees?
There were only 2 moments when I was really scared, both of them on the normal road!

- Swerving onto the other side of the road and narrowly avoiding a head on collision
- Failing to notice TS had braked for a speed bump and nearly slamming into the back of him

On the whole, not too bad, I'd get in a 4x4 with him again!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:29 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
There were only 2 moments when I was really scared, both of them on the normal road!

- Swerving onto the other side of the road and narrowly avoiding a head on collision
- Failing to notice TS had braked for a speed bump and nearly slamming into the back of him

both times when you said "look at that if" i remeber correctly.. anyway... they have good brakes and also I was nowhere near that other car o nthe main road.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:20 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

There was a period of time when I thought I was towing you with a very short rope - you must have had words as the distance increased after that.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:27 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
There was a period of time when I thought I was towing you with a very short rope - you must have had words as the distance increased after that.
yes.. u may be right there.... just used to be quite close... or maybe Kristy has a thing about ur arse... lol!!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:44 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

yes.. u may be right there.... just used to be quite close... or maybe Kristy has a thing about ur arse... lol!!!
She only had to ask
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:46 am
The 5th Amendment

She only had to ask
i'll let her know!!! lol
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:48 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

She only had to ask
Oh gee thanks!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:16 am
Premium Member

Oh gee thanks!!
We could have stopped, had a look, and then proceeded on our way with some distance between cars!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:18 am
Troublemaker

We could have stopped, had a look, and then proceeded on our way with some distance between cars!!
Lol.... Ok I'll remember that next time!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 9:19 am
Premium Member

Lol.... Ok I'll remember that next time!
Either that or i'll follow u - but I definitely don't want a peep at JCs !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.