Last Night......

Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:00 pm
rafter

Default Re: Last Night......

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
aha.. u got one of those badges down in Karama then..
LOL!!

Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:13 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rafter
Lada...

crappy russian car.

your hubby's a smart man, kept the good BMW and gave you the crappy Merc

im a merc hater btw

There's no accounting for taste LOL
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

aha.. u got one of those badges down in Karama then..

Don't shop at karama JC you should now that...way to cheap LOL
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:46 pm
Just Joined

desert_dweller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Whats a Lada If it's big, fast and has BMW 720 on it then that's the one
OMG I have been to your house loads Jools you have a Mercedes C series and a VW Golf not a BMW!!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:21 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

aha.. ny bed beckons as ache to hell after playing with Pajeros i nthe Hatta fololowing Truth Speas' dust trail then got bored and cut up the locals narrowly avoiding a head on collison where I thought all was fine and Kristy panicked somewhere near Hatta.... hmm may to get to me a 4x4... then I will fit into Park and Shop lol
park and shop as well as every spinneys in the country! lol

and atleast u didnt kill anyone or anything whilst manoeuvring that beast of a 4X4..... wot did u make of those alien trees?
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:23 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
park and shop as well as every spinneys in the country! lol

and atleast u didnt kill anyone or anything whilst manoeuvring that beast of a 4X4..... wot did u make of those alien trees?
he nearly did - amd my daughter was in there!!!! Although she nearly met her maker later on when she ate JCs Twiglets!!!
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:39 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
he nearly did - amd my daughter was in there!!!! Although she nearly met her maker later on when she ate JCs Twiglets!!!

she might have been safer had she been behind the wheel! lol
Old Nov 20th 2004, 4:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by desert_dweller
OMG I have been to your house loads Jools you have a Mercedes C series and a VW Golf not a BMW!!!

Liar, liar your pants are on fire....where do I live then???? If you DO know where I live then you are crap on cars LOL
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:16 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
it was a very safe overtake the X5 and undertake the Lexus on a bend at maybe 50kmh on a dirt trak manouvere coming inside before the oncoming truck hit me type of thing...

and the trees were lovely as well....
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:17 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Liar, liar your pants are on fire....where do I live then???? If you DO know where I live then you are crap on cars LOL
he might not go down to Sharjah that much to know the exact road :scared:
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:27 am
Banned

he might not go down to Sharjah that much to know the exact road :scared:

I only know Sharjah from the booze run LOL
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:37 am
The 5th Amendment

I only know Sharjah from the booze run LOL
so that is wher u get the cooking sherry from... scary.. we bump into each other down there even though I am a sweet and inocent young man who would not do something like that.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:38 am
Banned

so that is wher u get the cooking sherry from... scary.. we bump into each other down there even though I am a sweet and inocent young man who would not do something like that.

cough, cough....

I think I have caught your cough JC
Old Nov 21st 2004, 5:58 am
The 5th Amendment

cough, cough....

I think I have caught your cough JC
I would like to say for the record that there are no medical reasons for JB catching my cough.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:12 am
Banned

I would like to say for the record that there are no medical reasons for JB catching my cough.
It must be a cyber-cough then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.