Last Night......

Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:10 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Last Night......

Cough, cough.... lol

Was fantastic night out under the stars..........

Everyone had a laugh.... there were a few interesting jokes and some very interesting conversations. Flirty girls were out in full force... especially the blonde in the little back dress with a Tiffany's necklace gulping down a pint! lol

Then there was the fiasco with the tables...... Joes Onslow impersonation and my mobs safety (seperately!) also found their way into a conversation somewhere. There was a game of musical chairs on aswell..... didnt know who was playing though! hahaha.....and the gum that almost had Mickey in tears. hahahaha..... We missed out on American politics though, eh Shiva? lol

Flash photography was non existant and the waiters and waitresses were friendly as usual. The food was excellent..... too much for my liking, but good none the less...... and the drinks seemed to keep everyone very chilled.

TS was very chilled...... wonder wot the missus thought of his late night out? hahahahaha.... and I wonder wot Mr.Heart of Gold thought of Mickeys very late night out aswell?

Mr. + Mrs. LL were very chilled too..... down on one end of the table. Need to fight for a round one next time ppl. I will gladly join in any brawl if thats wot it takes

A gr8 night in all and the rest of the forum members were missed!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:14 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last Night......

Will definitely be at the next one!....Inshallah..
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:16 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Will definitely be at the next one!....Inshallah..
spoken like a true expat! lol

c u at the next one then ..... wud leave the shorts on though.... might scare away the local wildlife. hahahaha
Old Nov 19th 2004, 10:18 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Will bear that in mind!!!!

Glad you all had a great time !!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:17 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Cough, cough.... lol

Everyone had a laugh.... there were a few interesting jokes and some very interesting conversations. Flirty girls were out in full force... especially the blonde in the little back dress with a Tiffany's necklace gulping down a pint! lol

Then there was the fiasco with the tables...... Joes Onslow impersonation and my mobs safety (seperately!) also found their way into a conversation somewhere. There was a game of musical chairs on aswell..... didnt know who was playing though! hahaha.....and the gum that almost had Mickey in tears. hahahaha..... We missed out on American politics though, eh Shiva? lol

Flash photography was non existant and the waiters and waitresses were friendly as usual. The food was excellent..... too much for my liking, but good none the less...... and the drinks seemed to keep everyone very chilled.

TS was very chilled...... wonder wot the missus thought of his late night out? hahahahaha.... and I wonder wot Mr.Heart of Gold thought of Mickeys very late night out aswell?

Mr. + Mrs. LL were very chilled too..... down on one end of the table. Need to fight for a round one next time ppl. I will gladly join in any brawl if thats wot it takes

I was blinded by the flash photography face, you had your back to the gygs that were snap happy.

Yes, it was a good night, TA5 didnt show not doubt out of fear of someone kicking his butt?

Mr Heart was not waiting up but did get woken and was in one of those "Snappy" moods LOL.

We will have do it again soon....

Heart
Old Nov 19th 2004, 12:55 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Nice summary face - u missed the bit about me and JC asking every couple we found if they were Mr and Mrs lakes Lassie - somewhat embarrasing - and the two toned calls!!

Mrs Speak waited up for me and tucked me into bed with a mug of horlicks
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:19 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Will bear that in mind!!!!

Glad you all had a great time !!!
now that av really does speak volumes about the true u! hahahaha
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:35 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
We will have do it again soon....

Heart
yeah we must...... minus all sorts of photography though! lol
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:38 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Nice summary face - u missed the bit about me and JC asking every couple we found if they were Mr and Mrs lakes Lassie - somewhat embarrasing - and the two toned calls!!

Mrs Speak waited up for me and tucked me into bed with a mug of horlicks
i left that bit for u... hahaha...... only u 2 cud tell us about ur experience with those couples. lol

awwwwww........ Mrs. TS sounds really sweet. U have to bring her along next time..... I really wud like to meet her. She sounds nice.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:44 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

yeah we must...... minus all sorts of photography though! lol

All sorts?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:52 pm
The Oracle

All sorts?
lol ...... wotever do u mean?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 4:53 pm

lol ...... wotever do u mean?
Liquorice allsorts Hun .... Yummy!!!
Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:58 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Liquorice allsorts Hun .... Yummy!!!
aha.. ny bed beckons as ache to hell after playing with Pajeros i nthe Hatta fololowing Truth Speas' dust trail then got bored and cut up the locals narrowly avoiding a head on collison where I thought all was fine and Kristy panicked somewhere near Hatta.... hmm may to get to me a 4x4... then I will fit into Park and Shop lol
Old Nov 20th 2004, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Cough, cough.... lol

It was a great nite. Thanks everybody can we do it b4 i leave dubai?

Khan
Old Nov 20th 2004, 8:10 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
aha.. ny bed beckons as ache to hell after playing with Pajeros i nthe Hatta fololowing Truth Speas' dust trail then got bored and cut up the locals narrowly avoiding a head on collison where I thought all was fine and Kristy panicked somewhere near Hatta.... hmm may to get to me a 4x4... then I will fit into Park and Shop lol
Mmmmm - interesting manoeuvre - I think luck came into it - get urself one its the only way!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.