Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Language exchange (My very good Arabic for your British English)

Language exchange (My very good Arabic for your British English)

Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

ruc86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Language exchange (My very good Arabic for your British English)

Hello , I am in Dubai.
I am native Arabic speaker who likes to exchange Arabic for British English .
I am very good at Arabic that I can teach every skill.(especially grammer)

I am not bad at English , I am good at grammer in English as well and my writining , listening , reading,and spelling is ok as I think but my speaking is not that good .

I would like to practise speaking with native English speakers and ask some questions about ( grammer , pronounciation , idioms , slang etc.... )

In exchange to that I can teach every skill in Arabic free .

if you like to learn Arabic please mail me you will not regret

[email protected]

IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE SEND THIS TREAD TO SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO LEARN ARABIC

( Just native spaekers please )

thank you
Old Oct 11th 2004, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: Language exchange (My very good Arabic for your British English)

What do you mean by native speakers exactly? Anyone from anywhere who's first language is English or do you mean something else?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 8:17 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

It would be a good idea for you to put a notice up in a few Spinneys stores aswell, along with your mobile number...lots of English speaking expats use those.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
It would be a good idea for you to put a notice up in a few Spinneys stores aswell, along with your mobile number...lots of English speaking expats use those.
what mobiles?
Old Oct 12th 2004, 9:35 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by MCA27
what mobiles?
Well all the brands are popular...Nokia, Sony Ericcson, Samsung, too many to list really.
Old Oct 12th 2004, 5:09 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by ruc86
Hello , I am in Dubai.
I am native Arabic speaker who likes to exchange Arabic for British English .
I am very good at Arabic that I can teach every skill.(especially grammer)

I am not bad at English , I am good at grammer in English as well and my writining , listening , reading,and spelling is ok as I think but my speaking is not that good .

I would like to practise speaking with native English speakers and ask some questions about ( grammer , pronounciation , idioms , slang etc.... )

In exchange to that I can teach every skill in Arabic free .

if you like to learn Arabic please mail me you will not regret

[email protected]

IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE SEND THIS TREAD TO SOMEONE WHO LIKES TO LEARN ARABIC

( Just native spaekers please )

thank you

Why don;t you pay someone money and do a course in Berlitz? or at British Council.

You need a teacher not internet freaks to teach you a language and the Native English Speakers ae Not Intereste in our language! And why should they Be? Coz we have to spaek english in the end of the day. I know its Ironic. But to to say.

Old Oct 12th 2004, 7:21 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Why don;t you pay someone money and do a course in Berlitz? or at British Council.

You need a teacher not internet freaks to teach you a language and the Native English Speakers ae Not Intereste in our language! And why should they Be? Coz we have to spaek english in the end of the day. I know its Ironic. But to to say.

thats not true bedu some are, i used to speak ,read and write arabic as a kid but i havent spoken it in years, but i will be doing a refresher course when im back in town, its a very similar language in tonal terms to my own ,gaelic (scottish). if you look at my posts u will see that a lot of us are interested in arabic culture and history.

besides we dont want to upset you , you might have big wasta lol
Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:39 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by shiva
thats not true bedu some are, i used to speak ,read and write arabic as a kid but i havent spoken it in years, but i will be doing a refresher course when im back in town, its a very similar language in tonal terms to my own ,gaelic (scottish). if you look at my posts u will see that a lot of us are interested in arabic culture and history.

besides we dont want to upset you , you might have big wasta lol

lol you make me laugh! No worries I don't have any wasta and stuff, I am just like anybody. Seriously.

I was so impressed with the hospitality of the scottish ppl, they are total different compare to english.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 11:37 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

lol you make me laugh! No worries I don't have any wasta and stuff, I am just like anybody. Seriously.

I was so impressed with the hospitality of the scottish ppl, they are total different compare to english.

thx mate,
sorry england but id have to agree the hospitality of the scots is second to none, dont get me wrong im not an english hating scotsman ,my wifes english, but even she agrees with me.
did you visit scotland?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 12:59 pm
Beduoin_Boy

thx mate,
sorry england but id have to agree the hospitality of the scots is second to none, dont get me wrong im not an english hating scotsman ,my wifes english, but even she agrees with me.
did you visit scotland?

I Knew a very good scotish family, Before knowing them I had visited Dutch families, english families, german families and then I said to myself NEVER AGAIN. So I was surprised with the hospitality of the scottish family, I couldn't say that they have got Middle eastern influence bcoz they were new in this country.

Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:27 pm
**** it we'll do it live

I Knew a very good scotish family, Before knowing them I had visited Dutch families, english families, german families and then I said to myself NEVER AGAIN. So I was surprised with the hospitality of the scottish family, I couldn't say that they have got Middle eastern influence bcoz they were new in this country.

the scots have a similar attitude to hospitality as the arabs, its an honour thing, if someone asks for it you cant so no, which is a pain sometimes lmao but hey it goes with the territory.
i think the prophet mohammed (PBUH) in the hadith said that 3 days was about right as any more was rude and imposing on the host, good idea that.

thesiger was so fond of the arabs because of hospitality and the fact that his life was saved in the empty quarter because of it ,when they had run out of food and water and a bedu they came across shared his food and water with him and his companions. i guess the lesson in the desert it share with others because u never know when u might need it back, as it were
Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

Native speakers from The UK , the US , Australlia , etc..........

preferably from

ENGLAND
but sorry I can't understand Indians.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 5:48 pm
Just Joined

I did two courses at british council

they concentrate on grammer

my grammer is good

I want to improve my speaking .
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:18 am
Beduoin_Boy

the scots have a similar attitude to hospitality as the arabs, its an honour thing, if someone asks for it you cant so no, which is a pain sometimes lmao but hey it goes with the territory.
i think the prophet mohammed (PBUH) in the hadith said that 3 days was about right as any more was rude and imposing on the host, good idea that.

thesiger was so fond of the arabs because of hospitality and the fact that his life was saved in the empty quarter because of it ,when they had run out of food and water and a bedu they came across shared his food and water with him and his companions. i guess the lesson in the desert it share with others because u never know when u might need it back, as it were

You know a lot of things, I raelly want to visit scotland oneday and wear the scottish kilts! I was always interested with the highland games... But I would really look awkward between the scotts! coz I am really skinny lol

Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

You know a lot of things, I raelly want to visit scotland oneday and wear the scottish kilts! I was always interested with the highland games... But I would really look awkward between the scotts! coz I am really skinny lol
But why go all the way to Scotland to do that when you can buy a skirt here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.