Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Kuwait - Suppliers & Locations Needed for Equipment

Kuwait - Suppliers & Locations Needed for Equipment

Old Oct 25th 2011, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Kuwait - Suppliers & Locations Needed for Equipment

We have just recently completed the development of a hotel complex in Southern Iraq for the Oil & Gas Industry.

Most of the equipment you are able to purchase here in Iraq is dire so on my Multi Entry Visa I plan to jump over to Kuwait to purchase items for the complex:

Multi Gym / Ergo Machines / Weights equipment / Matting
Strong Beds / Bedding
Strong Tables & Chairs
Some employee clothing.
Vehicle Tools

We are able to clear the border with goods no problem so this is not an issue.

Therefore can anyone suggest anywhere in Kuwait where these sort of items can be purchased?

I know Avenues Mall and some of the other big ones but was hoping to find smaller outlets that can supply good kit at far less than the big malls can.

Any suggestions or advice on this from anyone with Kuwati knowledge would be appreciated.
Old Oct 28th 2011, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kuwait - Suppliers & Locations Needed for Equipment

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
We have just recently completed the development of a hotel complex in Southern Iraq for the Oil & Gas Industry.

Most of the equipment you are able to purchase here in Iraq is dire so on my Multi Entry Visa I plan to jump over to Kuwait to purchase items for the complex:

Multi Gym / Ergo Machines / Weights equipment / Matting
Strong Beds / Bedding
Strong Tables & Chairs
Some employee clothing.
Vehicle Tools

We are able to clear the border with goods no problem so this is not an issue.

Therefore can anyone suggest anywhere in Kuwait where these sort of items can be purchased?

I know Avenues Mall and some of the other big ones but was hoping to find smaller outlets that can supply good kit at far less than the big malls can.

Any suggestions or advice on this from anyone with Kuwati knowledge would be appreciated.
I know a company in Kuwait who is more of a 'fixer' than actual supplier, he may be able to source the equipment for you (for a fee) in Kuwait and save yourself the hassle. PM me if you want contact details.
Old Oct 30th 2011, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Kuwait - Suppliers & Locations Needed for Equipment

Originally Posted by andrewpops
I know a company in Kuwait who is more of a 'fixer' than actual supplier, he may be able to source the equipment for you (for a fee) in Kuwait and save yourself the hassle. PM me if you want contact details.
Hi Mate.

Sent you a PM as suggested. Sorry for the late reply just got back after a few days away.

Cheers