Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

KSA quarantine exemption

KSA quarantine exemption

Old Jul 6th 2021, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

w_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond repute
Default KSA quarantine exemption

Dear all,

I will be travelling to KSA from Qatar soon, and the travel agent says I may need to book for a quarantine, knowing that I had 2 doses of Pfizer back in March.

Am I exempt from quarantine in KSA and Is there a website or any official information explaining whether or not I am exempt?

Thanks
W.Scott
Old Jul 6th 2021, 11:19 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: KSA quarantine exemption

Originally Posted by w_scott
Dear all,

I will be travelling to KSA from Qatar soon, and the travel agent says I may need to book for a quarantine, knowing that I had 2 doses of Pfizer back in March.

Am I exempt from quarantine in KSA and Is there a website or any official information explaining whether or not I am exempt?

Thanks
W.Scott
Rules change frequently. Go to the Saudia website for up to date info, or call them.
Old Jul 6th 2021, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

w_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond reputew_scott has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Rules change frequently. Go to the Saudia website for up to date info, or call them.
Do you mean Saudi Airlines website? not much there. Only vague information. I will try to call them

Last edited by w_scott; Jul 6th 2021 at 12:04 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2021, 1:39 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

You should be exempt from quarantine on arrival, if you complete the following form before you enter KSA: https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home
Bring paper copies of you vaccine certificates, just in case.
You will need a PCR test before you travel.

Last edited by Johnnyboy11; Jul 6th 2021 at 1:43 pm. Reason: added stuff
Old Jul 6th 2021, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy11
You should be exempt from quarantine on arrival, if you complete the following form before you enter KSA: https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home
Bring paper copies of you vaccine certificates, just in case.
You will need a PCR test before you travel.
Thanks so much. The issue is the travel agent and the HR need to issue the ticket and want to make sure I wont be denied boarding the plane without booked quarantine.
Old Jul 6th 2021, 3:12 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by w_scott
Thanks so much. The issue is the travel agent and the HR need to issue the ticket and want to make sure I wont be denied boarding the plane without booked quarantine.
The quarantine rules are explained here: https://gaca.gov.sa/scs/Satellite?c=...inkDocument_PT

Qatar isn't on the KSA banned country list, so you can fly into KSA as long as you have a valid PCR test result. Once you land, your vacination status will be determined and a decision made whether you need to quarantine or are free to go. It's all a bit random, but that's just how things are at present.
Old Jul 6th 2021, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy11
T It's all a bit random, but that's just how things are at present.
This summed up the whole situation