Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

"Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session

"Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:43 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Twas too noisy to talk in the bar....that was the only quiet place.
Pmsl .... Your a character!
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:45 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hello Heart, how's the driving going?

Just made some sausage rolls under instruction from mother!!! Edible too!!!
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Well as long as everyone had a good time.

Now that the Sambuca,Vodka,Beer,Etc has worn off, Im glad that I got absolutely nowhere.
Like I said last night, i dont really need the distraction of having a girlfriend and need to spend my time focusing on work, and saving my money so that my little girl has an awesome time in Feb !!

Twas great to see you last night
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:50 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

I would do anything right now for a bacon sandwich, white bread , with tomato ketchup...mmmm...yummy
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:51 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I would do anything right now for a bacon sandwich, white bread , with tomato ketchup...mmmm...yummy
Just had one and it was yummy!!!!!!! Baracuda in 5
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 5:53 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Just had one and it was yummy!!!!!!! Baracuda in 5
No Fair..................Work til 6 :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 7:35 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

I for one enjoyed myself immensely last night, good fun was had by all methinks.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 8:43 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
I for one enjoyed myself immensely last night, good fun was had by all methinks.
I really really really really really really dont want to be here right now.

everytime i burp i can smell sambuca.

not big and not clever
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 11:48 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

not big and not clever
Got 2 litres......if u want 1.5 more you can have them as well

TS
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 11:54 am
Up in the air

TS
Too busy concentrating on trying to keep my vital organs working. still at work..still feel like poo..not drinking ever again...today
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 11:56 am
Up in the air

TS
Suppose the only benefit of being stuck here all day is that im up to 2400
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 1:07 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Hi Jools, the driving is going great thanks! I love driving, particulary on the open roads where I take full advantage of the speed limit.

Some stupid bugger in a black car with dark windows was flashing my back side today and I gradually got out of his way but in my own time as the roads were rather packed with lorrys.

Last edited by Heart of gold; Dec 23rd 2004 at 1:10 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 1:13 pm

Well as long as everyone had a good time.

Now that the Sambuca,Vodka,Beer,Etc has worn off, Im glad that I got absolutely nowhere.
Like I said last night, i dont really need the distraction of having a girlfriend and need to spend my time focusing on work, and saving my money so that my little girl has an awesome time in Feb !!

Twas great to see you last night
Was good to see you last night too! I understand where your coming from as far as your little girl is concerned, no worries.
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:17 pm
Premium Member

Suppose the only benefit of being stuck here all day is that im up to 2400
Goodo, thats more for me!!
Old Dec 23rd 2004, 2:18 pm
Premium Member

not big and not clever
The MIl bought herself a bottle today so watch out!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.