British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   "Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/kristy-kabin-krew-farewell-fibbers-session-272674/)

joseph.creative Dec 18th 2004 9:12 am

"Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session

SAD NEWS

As off the Thursday 23rd December 2004.... Kristy will no longer be here, not just on the Middle East board as a local resident but in the Middle East.

Her company have decided to promote her, pay her more money, give her a massive car allowance, put her up in a hotel whilst she gets a new flat and give her a new laptop but this is all in the UK.

I am sure that many of you have enjoyed our playful banter not only in real life but on the boards.

We are both flying out from Dubai but as only one of us is returning then we have decided that there should be an attempt to ensure that Kristy can be a formal paid up member of alcoholics anonymous upon her return to the UK after a serious (drinking) session in Fibbers.

Those who know where it is are more than welcome, those who do not then will have a bloody hard time finding it! heh heh.

Remember your Passports (in case of the taxi driver taking you to the police station on the way home), wallets, credit cards, gifts, and singing camels for the "Krusty the Kabin Krew Farewell Fibber's Session" from 8.30pm on Wednesday 22nd Decemeber 2004.

Will all scotsmen please wear kilts so she can have her qustion answered.

RSVP via the board, email or SMS to me.

Thanks

The Messiah

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 18th 2004 9:17 am

Re: "Kristy the 'Kabin Krew' Farewell Fibber's Session

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
SAD NEWS

As off the Thursday 23rd December 2004.... Kristy will no longer be here, not just on the Middle East board as a local resident but in the Middle East.

Her company have decided to promote her, pay her more money, give her a massive car allowance, put her up in a hotel whilst she gets a new flat and give her a new laptop but this is all in the UK.

I am sure that many of you have enjoyed our playful banter not only in real life but on the boards.

We are both flying out from Dubai but as only one of us is returning then we have decided that there should be an attempt to ensure that Kristy can be a formal paid up member of alcoholics anonymous upon her return to the UK after a serious (drinking) session in Fibbers.

Those who know where it is are more than welcome, those who do not then will have a bloody hard time finding it! heh heh.

Remember your Passports (in case of the taxi driver taking you to the police station on the way home), wallets, credit cards, gifts, and singing camels for the "Krusty the Kabin Krew Farewell Fibber's Session" from 8.30pm on Wednesday 22nd Decemeber 2004.

Thanks

The Messiah

I as always will be there.
:beer:

If anyone wants a lift let me know...

joseph.creative Dec 18th 2004 9:27 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I as always will be there.
:beer:

If anyone wants a lift let me know...

does kristy's departure effect whether you would be there or not?

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 18th 2004 9:32 am

does kristy's departure effect whether you would be there or not?

Nope, Me and Face are trying to figure out what to get her as a leaving pressie. txt me if you have any sensible/non-offensive suggestions ! :D

joseph.creative Dec 18th 2004 9:33 am

Nope, Me and Face are trying to figure out what to get her as a leaving pressie. txt me if you have any sensible/non-offensive suggestions ! :D

can't be too big due to the cases, weight does not matter as she has a 50kg allowance....

Heart of gold Dec 18th 2004 10:03 am

SAD NEWS

Thanks

The Messiah

I wouldnt say sad news as Em is delighted to ber getting back to the "Real World" :) ....Tuesday is out as she is over at my pad for drinks( As much as we can consume ) and if you would like to join in then your more than welcome :p

Face81 Dec 18th 2004 10:12 am

SAD NEWS

Thanks

The Messiah

Right...... she knows i will be coming and so do u for that matter. So why am I posting this? errrrrr........ ok.... I am talking to myself now. I better stop. lol

Yeah.... like JD sed..... if anyone wants a lift or dirsctions, drop me a PM or a text. JD..... U wont be driving will u? I shud hope not...... I will collect u from the fire stricken tower by 8:25pm on wed. I am sure u wud like that.

Have u cooked those Ukrainian kebabs yet?

Face81 Dec 18th 2004 10:13 am

ditto

Jammy_Dodgers Dec 18th 2004 10:18 am

Originally Posted by Face81
Right...... she knows i will be coming and so do u for that matter. So why am I posting this? errrrrr........ ok.... I am talking to myself now. I better stop. lol

Yeah.... like JD sed..... if anyone wants a lift or dirsctions, drop me a PM or a text. JD..... U wont be driving will u? I shud hope not...... I will collect u from the fire stricken tower by 8:25pm on wed. I am sure u wud like that.

Have u cooked those Ukrainian kebabs yet?

Chinese, Face....for the LAST TIME!!!!!!!!! :D
May drive, will have new toy..I will see if the lure of Vredbull can seperate me from it.

8:25?? I have never ever known you to be on time!
I will probably walk down to be honest guys, its only five minutes for me, but i appreciate the offer.

Face81 Dec 18th 2004 10:39 am

Chinese, Face....for the LAST TIME!!!!!!!!! :D
May drive, will have new toy..I will see if the lure of Vredbull can seperate me from it.

8:25?? I have never ever known you to be on time!
I will probably walk down to be honest guys, its only five minutes for me, but i appreciate the offer.

Ok....... Chinese...... I will ahve to check this out for myself to confirm my suspicions now.

I have only ever been late twice.. and yesterday wasnt my fault. Honest. I am hurt. lol

I have to drive past ur place anyway. And besides, its fun for me. I dont mind it. really. U can walk up2 the flaming 'hot' tower and I will get u from there..... I wont park or anything... U just be out at the front of the building and I will get u..... I am sure the lure of red bull will win at the end..... new toy or not!

Crying Freeman Dec 18th 2004 10:56 am

Well I've checked my calendar and its empty as usual so will be there for a few more :beer:

kristy Dec 18th 2004 11:17 am

Hmm, thanks Joe, I think!

The packers have been and gone now. I cannot believe it took them 5 hours to pack 34 boxes.

They had their lunch break and I went out at 1pm. When I came back just before 2pm they were both asleep on the floor!!!!

DubaiExpat Dec 18th 2004 11:20 am

Kristy, you are a true darling and you will be sooo sorely missed by me. Your posts on the forum seem to paint you as a truly lovely person to be with and to know, I am sure J.Creative is sobbing in his bed every evening as he thinks of your soon-to-be departure :)

I hope you have a lovely new life back home!!
merry christmas, sophie

kristy Dec 18th 2004 11:24 am

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Kristy, you are a true darling and you will be sooo sorely missed by me. Your posts on the forum seem to paint you as a truly lovely person to be with and to know, I am sure J.Creative is sobbing in his bed every evening as he thinks of your soon-to-be departure :)

I hope you have a lovely new life back home!!
merry christmas, sophie

Well thank you very much!!!

He'd better be crying else I'll have to come back and beat him up.

Face81 Dec 18th 2004 11:29 am

Originally Posted by kristy
Well thank you very much!!!

He'd better be crying else I'll have to come back and beat him up.

finally managed to give u some karma. Enjoy. :)