Knickers

Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

LynneArmstrong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Knickers

OMG you lot are seriously making me laugh!! Sat in the office chuckling away to myself!

Love it!

Stig - if you do it please, please post a pick!!

Kittycat - you are a bad, bad man!! Encouraging random women to do such naughty things!!! Either that or desert fever has turned you into a perv!!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lala- well its an ongoing debate at work- personally I would rather roll the thing down to pee rather than have to hitch things aside- all whilst in a pretty dress- skirt hitched up under your chin etc- its not good! or just dont pee is the alternative!

however our customers ask for it so we keep it there- there are some proper dodgy ones though- It amazes me the ammount of women who wear normal knickers under their control knickers so they can wear them without washing them... that was a detail I'd rather wipe from my memory so imagine pulling controlwear weird gusset aside then hitching your knickers out the way as well- the mind boggles- anyway I digress!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
really Ronnie- our best sales tend to be to men- and its a substantial part of our business. Maybe you behave like a pervert wandering around- are you smelling the knickers or anything lol.

i took Spugsy lingerie shopping for his missus and I have never seen a man change from a strapping confident lad to a wimpering mute so quickly lol

Why do men find it so frightening- its just underwear boys!
heh, I was giggling like an idiot, it was ridiculous.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:48 pm
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

iamstig- men in skirts-= crossdressing= haram... i imagine! although all the locals are wearing dresses so maybe they are ok with it...

personally love a man in a kilt! grrowl!
My 76 year old mum sent me this a few days ago: WARNING: Not safe for work...

http://i.imgur.com/s0LiK.jpg

Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lynne- sex change please- Im a woman! just trying to encourage more trollope like behaviour so i dont stick out so much lol

and yes I am a perv lol
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Oops sorry! THought you were the one posting about your missus wearing the kit under the Abaya! Got my posters muddled!!

Apologies!! Hee hee - omg and they say men are bed! We women make them look positvely tame at times and I stand by the perv bit!! LOL
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lynne- women are far worse than men! I had a good girlie catch up with a couple of my mates whilst I was home- we'd had a couple of drinks (or bottles by this point) and a comment was made that was quite outrageous even by my standards- the guy sat behind us nearly choked- was very funny- he then joined our conversation for a while- he did not know where to look half the time- nyway he left grinning like an idiot lol
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Love it!! A woman after my own heart!!!

I remember a conversation with a friend who was describing her breast reduction operation! Poor waiter nearly had a heart attack!!!!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

heh, I was giggling like an idiot, it was ridiculous
why is it so bad? I realy dont get why men find it so awkward- but always happy to help peopel go and spend money
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LynneArmstrong
Spugsy - if your wife needs Saudi female employees tell her to contact me! We have over 800 women seeking work in Riyadh as well as aroudn the same number in Jeddah and up to 1000 in Dammam, we will also have females in Tabuk shortly!

We are here to support jobseekers to find work and so any service we give to employers to fill their vacancies is free!!

PM me if you want contact details as would love to talk to her!
I'll have a word, although I think they have staff they just need to move the blokes out somewhere.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lynne- one of my friends had a reductiona dn she felt like a new woman- she was getting everyone to have a look/grope- my mum bless ehr was somewhat embarrassed- just a normal day in the office for me though lol ( joke obviously I don't grope anyones breasts that I work with)
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:04 pm
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Lynne- women are far worse than men! I had a good girlie catch up with a couple of my mates whilst I was home- we'd had a couple of drinks (or bottles by this point) and a comment was made that was quite outrageous even by my standards- the guy sat behind us nearly choked- was very funny- he then joined our conversation for a while- he did not know where to look half the time- nyway he left grinning like an idiot lol
I used to work in a pub when I was a lot younger, at the christmas doo one year it was just me and about 7 barmainds left at the death. Filthier than an evening at Bernard Manning's Embassy Club
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:05 pm
why ayeeeee man!

why is it so bad? I realy dont get why men find it so awkward- but always happy to help peopel go and spend money
dunno, I just felt like a little kid....
Old Jan 10th 2012, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bless your cottons spugs
Old Jan 10th 2012, 3:45 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Me and four mates once cleared out an ante room in a wine bar near covent garden because of filthy talk.

Subject - anal sex

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.