Knickers

Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knickers

Lynne- why aspire- it really isn't hard- just have loose morals and loose knicker elastic
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

LynneArmstrong is an unknown quantity at this point

Hee hee if you had met me you would realise that is not a pleasant thought!! Over 40 & slightly plump............ ok well fat, not a nice thought with loose knicker elastic!!

I am cuddly though and obviously have a fab personality! LOL
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lynne, you obviously think about things too much! beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and its not just young skinny women with perfect bodies that can turn a man on! your knickers have to come off at some stage for cough you know- cough, so leave em off every once in a while and your on your way to trollope status - you might even find it empowering
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
I remember reading - on here, I think - that lingerie stores in the Kingdom were manned entirely by Indian men. I remember thinking how strange that would be. Oh, and the mannequins were not allowed to have heads. They were beheaded. Is that right, Kittycat1?
my missus who does HR for a big local company has just had a list sent to her of all the men who works in the shops who have to leave now and she has to try and find them all new jobs - she's not amused.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Ahh kitty cat you really have cheered me up!! These posts have made me chuckle and that was just what I needed!!

I shall take your advice next time I get home to see my hubby!!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lynne- I dare you to do it next time you go to the supermarket you minx you xxx
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Spugsy - if your wife needs Saudi female employees tell her to contact me! We have over 800 women seeking work in Riyadh as well as aroudn the same number in Jeddah and up to 1000 in Dammam, we will also have females in Tabuk shortly!

We are here to support jobseekers to find work and so any service we give to employers to fill their vacancies is free!!

PM me if you want contact details as would love to talk to her!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
whats wrong with the word gusset? Crotch isn't any better anyway- you could always go guessetless/crotchless you little minx you xxx
Oh, no, I don't like that one either.

And as for the second suggestion... I am mentally scarred for life after a truly horrific Spanx experience a few years ago.
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LynneArmstrong
A Trollope? In Saudi?? Oh Stig I am sure you must be sdaly misteken!
Probably more than you would imagine...

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article560477.ece
Forum Regular

LMAO Kittycat - think I need an abaya that doesn't have poppers up the front or I will have the Muttawa breathing down my neck - heavy breathing maybe!! LMAO
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

That post was very tongue in cheek stig I assure you! I have 15 young women working for me and a muckier bunch I have yet to meet!! They almost made me blush! LOL
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:38 pm
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

All this chat about going commando under the abaya had me wondering, what would the official mutawa party line be on a Scotsman in full national dress here in KSA?

Allowed or not?
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol LALA - I know excatly what you mean- open gussets on controlwear is a disaster waiting to happen lol

Lynne- The muttawa wouldn'thave a clue- do it! go buy your baps with no drawers on! do it!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

iamstig- men in skirts-= crossdressing= haram... i imagine! although all the locals are wearing dresses so maybe they are ok with it...

personally love a man in a kilt! grrowl!
Old Jan 10th 2012, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
lol LALA - I know excatly what you mean- open gussets on controlwear is a disaster waiting to happen lol
Yeah, why are they like that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.