KLM Summer Fares

Old May 7th 2009, 8:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default KLM Summer Fares

They are currently quoting AED600 plus taxes for a summer return to London/Manchester. After all the extras it comes to AED2,200 less a useful 25% child discount. Still not bad as Lufthansa were quoting AED2,775 each.
Old May 8th 2009, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: KLM Summer Fares

Originally Posted by lionheart
They are currently quoting AED600 plus taxes for a summer return to London/Manchester. After all the extras it comes to AED2,200 less a useful 25% child discount. Still not bad as Lufthansa were quoting AED2,775 each.
london manchester, is that anything like london luton... as in nowhere near?
Old May 8th 2009, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cham128
london manchester, is that anything like london luton... as in nowhere near?
No, it means Dubai-London or Dubai-Manchester for the same price.
Old May 9th 2009, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

didnt bluecat post this a little while ago?

If im not mistaken it involves a stopover in amsterdam and/or paris. Good for singles not so good for families.
Old May 9th 2009, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by deemi786
didnt bluecat post this a little while ago?

If im not mistaken it involves a stopover in amsterdam and/or paris. Good for singles not so good for families.
Cannot remember. Yes it involves a two hour stop-over in Amsterdam but then direct flight to M/chester.
Old May 9th 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

Try Kayak.co.uk for the cheapest flights from here to UK and vice versa. I've got my girlfriend's from Edinburgh to here with KLM for £278 (the cheapest was £258) and when I checked from DXB to EDI just out of curiosity they quoted £375(ish) for the end of June - if that classes as summer?

Kayak is a screen scraper that was recommended on the moneysavingexpert.com website and they seem to have a few more options than expedia.co.uk that I used to use.
Old May 9th 2009, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mysharona
Try Kayak.co.uk for the cheapest flights from here to UK and vice versa. I've got my girlfriend's from Edinburgh to here with KLM for £278 (the cheapest was £258) and when I checked from DXB to EDI just out of curiosity they quoted £375(ish) for the end of June - if that classes as summer?

Kayak is a screen scraper that was recommended on the moneysavingexpert.com website and they seem to have a few more options than expedia.co.uk that I used to use.
It always seems to be at least 30% more starting from Dubai rather than London.
Old May 9th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Shadya
yes i've noticed that too. Someone told me it may be cheaper to purchase a single from Dubai to London and then a return to Dubai from London if that makes sense.

Am going back to UK this July so will give it a try, what do you think? Worth trying?
Old May 10th 2009, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Thunderbirds Are Go is on a distinguished road

Etihad do e-deals on their website every monday. last week, they had retrurn flights to the uk (Manchester & London Heathrow) FOR 200 aed, which came to 1200 AED incl. taxes & surcharges.
Old May 10th 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shadya
I wonder whether the prices are set at last years exchange rate? They would be compatible on 7dh to the £. You would have thought they would have amended prices by now though. Was looking at going to Beijing with my girlfriend in August and it would have been cheaper for her to fly from London than me from Dubai!
Old May 10th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mysharona
I wonder whether the prices are set at last years exchange rate? They would be compatible on 7dh to the £. You would have thought they would have amended prices by now though. Was looking at going to Beijing with my girlfriend in August and it would have been cheaper for her to fly from London than me from Dubai!
emirates charge more for dxb originating flights for very good reasons - because they can and because in a lot of cases, the customer doesn't have a lot of other choice.
Old May 10th 2009, 12:26 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
emirates charge more for dxb originating flights for very good reasons - because they can and because in a lot of cases, the customer doesn't have a lot of other choice.
especially if you want to go direct to Newcastle