Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Kingofbirdworld/2005 remix

Kingofbirdworld/2005 remix

Old Apr 18th 2006, 7:01 am
W10

Default Kingofbirdworld/2005 remix

Hello people.

For those who know/remember/tried to forget.

As of this evening, Kingofbirdworld is going to be in Dubai for the next week.

We have a vague agenda which involves eating Shawarma, getting drunk and not much else.

Tonight his request was "As soon as I land (at 11.30pm), I want to go to Jimmy Dix" - so that we will do.

Tomorrow (wednesday) I think we'll be in DD.

Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kingofbirdworld/2005 remix

Originally Posted by W10
Hello people.

For those who know/remember/tried to forget.

As of this evening, Kingofbirdworld is going to be in Dubai for the next week.

We have a vague agenda which involves eating Shawarma, getting drunk and not much else.

Tonight his request was "As soon as I land (at 11.30pm), I want to go to Jimmy Dix" - so that we will do.

Tomorrow (wednesday) I think we'll be in DD.
Ahhh the Echo Pimp......Slap one on me my boy....
Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:49 am
W10

I will be hiring an Echo in his honour.

White, black bumpers, manual gearbox.

Old Apr 18th 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
I will be hiring an Echo in his honour.

White, black bumpers, manual gearbox.

Ahh yes....Rebecca......
Old Apr 20th 2006, 9:05 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Please send KOBW my regards!

Wish i could be out there to party with you.!!
Rgds
JD
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:30 pm
W10

A good week was had by all.

The highlight undoubtedly the Asian market, closely followed by Kingofbirdworld almost killing himself by attempting to get 5ft of air on a quad bike.

The low point undoubtedly when I was refused entry to Double Decker via the good old fashioned racist 'couples and reservations only' line, which later changed to 'there are too many people inside' (of course when I eventually got in, the place was half empty)

Never imagined that would be happen at a dive like Double Decker, but there you go!