Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

King Khalid Airport, Riyhad

King Khalid Airport, Riyhad

Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

Spanishstokey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default King Khalid Airport, Riyhad

Hi Folks............Does anyone on here work there?

Regards
Old Jul 31st 2009, 6:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: King Khalid Airport, Riyhad

Originally Posted by Spanishstokey

Regards
No, nobody.

Shall we ask the Mods to close the thread now?

PS - in terms of sq. km., and including car parks, terminal buildings, aircraft runways and taxiing areas etc, it's the biggest airport in the world..........
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

Dean............This was a serious question.........and you are obviously one of those people who talk sh1te just to get their numbers up to get you at the top of a forum. Get a life mate. If you check out www.andalucia .com there is an equal tw&t (spanishlad) on there aswell............Meanwhile I will have a beer and have a chuckle at your inept response... dead funny.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

5,000 how many replies......yawn. I am now p&ssing myslef that someone cud be so sad.............Do you have a family or do u spend the whole time master...ing?
Old Jul 31st 2009, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

5,000 how many replies......yawn. I am now p&ssing myslef that someone cud be so sad.............Do you have a family or do u spend the whole time master...ing?
Yeah, whatever.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

OK I'll play along.............. WHY do you want to know if anyone works at Riyadh airport? How likely is that? If one lone voice says 'yes, I do', what difference will it make?

If you think my response was unhelpful, go to Riyadh airport directly, and say to someone 'do you work here?'.

Much more likely to be successful................
Old Aug 1st 2009, 5:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
I used to be a cleaner there, how can I help .....

Old Aug 1st 2009, 5:10 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people are employed there, I don't know how many work there though...
Old Aug 1st 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
Hmm, I can help you out with a baggage handler at Qatar airport...but Riyadh, sorry, no.
Old Aug 1st 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry, maybe I should have been more specific, possibly soemone who would work in the safety or fire department! Thanks to those people who mave PM'd me, I appreciate it.......

Regards
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Desert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really niceDesert Rat is just really nice

I worked there a few years back - when it was being built. Fantasic airport and yes it is the biggest in the world if you measure the whole area inside the perimeter fence.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by typical
Lots of people are employed there, I don't know how many work there though...
know what you mean, I came through it yesterday....2 planes landed about the same time, at least 300 people waiting to get passport stamped and about 4 people (all of whom were constantly on mobile phones) stamping at a rate of 1 person every 5 minutes!!!! Welcome to Saudi
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant futureDubai to Dibba Daily has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by edinburger
know what you mean, I came through it yesterday....2 planes landed about the same time, at least 300 people waiting to get passport stamped and about 4 people (all of whom were constantly on mobile phones) stamping at a rate of 1 person every 5 minutes!!!! Welcome to Saudi
Just like Kuwait. Stamp one, smoke a fagg, stamp one, smoke a fagg and repeat!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

monkieie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by edinburger
Are they still taking fingerprints & photos at immigration on entry? When I arrived in Riyadh at the beginning of July it took F-ing ages to moved just inches in the line. By the time I got past the wannabe officer (just old enough to grow pubes), all of the baggage had been pulled off the carousels and baggage from about 4 different flights had been mixed up
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by monkieie
Are they still taking fingerprints & photos at immigration on entry? When I arrived in Riyadh at the beginning of July it took F-ing ages to moved just inches in the line. By the time I got past the wannabe officer (just old enough to grow pubes), all of the baggage had been pulled off the carousels and baggage from about 4 different flights had been mixed up
There were 2 lines for non nationals I was in in the line for people that had had there prints and photos taken and although our line was quicker there was 4 times the amount of people so still ended up taking forever!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.