Killed By Brit

Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Killed By Brit

Originally Posted by Kim67
It's because we had that bl**dy stupid blue and yellow striped cat telling us to look to the right, look to the left, and look to the right again - it's like second nature.
We have Constable Care in perth. did you get him? I actually think he taught me a lot like how not to survive crossing the road in dubai.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
I am beginning to sense an anti-British theme in the local media these days. Would they have mentioned the driver's nationality if he had been Swedish or Italian? Just curious.
I've been sensing an Anti-British theme on this site.......
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Sticks and stones, mate.. And check the logo at the top of the page, you ****wit, it says British Expats.. Thought that would have been a clue as to the predominant race on here. And no conclusion was made, simply a reference to a known historical occurence when some people were driven, for whatever reason, to do just that.

So, before you spit the dummy next time and decide to get racist about it, read the comment the way it was written, as opposed to to trying to twist something to back up your own twisted view on a people.....
Funny you play the racist card here when a lot of people here make fun of others just because their English is not upto the British Standards and not to mention all the comments in the JBR thread about the horrific possibility of Indians moving to Springs and JBR!

I do not know what is going on with you and others here... but you are just to aggresive. I know is internet, the crises, and a lot of other things going on but could we try to be a lit more civilized? I am not British, I did lived in the UK before moving here and I found this site an excellent source of information about ME. Lets keep it that way.

Cheers!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

I just don't get the whole thing. Brits complain when they walk that drivers are not careful enough and then you have the Brits complain that when they are driving they are disgusted by people walking on the street cutting their way.
And TGfwhateveryournameis you're stupid, moron and a retard.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:19 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simao
I just don't get the whole thing. Brits complain when they walk that drivers are not careful enough and then you have the Brits complain that when they are driving they are disgusted by people walking on the street cutting their way.
And TGfwhateveryournameis you're stupid, moron and a retard.
where are you from mate?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:20 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Funny you play the racist card here when a lot of people here make fun of others just because their English is not upto the British Standards and not to mention all the comments in the JBR thread about the horrific possibility of Indians moving to Springs and JBR!

I do not know what is going on with you and others here... but you are just to aggresive. I know is internet, the crises, and a lot of other things going on but could we try to be a lit more civilized? I am not British, I did lived in the UK before moving here and I found this site an excellent source of information about ME. Lets keep it that way.

Cheers!
As I have stated earlier, there has been a growing anti-British sentiment on this site which I find incredulous since the website name kinda gives the game away. Some people may well be willing to sit back and proffer the 'stiff upper lip', I am not one. Insular, perhaps, but I would far rather stand up for what I think is right than let people walk all over me....

Comments by Simao, DK, deemi etc may only be done to raise the hackles but I'll be damned if they think they can get away with it without someone taking them to task...

If you disagree, then by all means dont open the post. Those who question the ethics and morality of a whole country yet preach on about 'freedom of speech', which is unavailable to them in their own country, should realise that it works both ways....
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:24 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

And TGfwhateveryournameis you're stupid, A moron and a retard.
Quite frankly, mate, your views on my intelligence hold as much importance to me as the price of a pound of cumin in Calcutta.

I do, however, take you to task on one thing... You missed the A out after 'stupid,' and before 'moron'...

If you are going to attempt to insult someone, suggest you grammar check first, it does tend to diminish the effectiveness...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:26 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Cheers!
And klaus, the racist card was dealt by Simao. It seems to be the de riguer thing on here to paint all Brits as racist, without checking their facts first...
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

B Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of lightB Bear is a glorious beacon of light

Wednesday, late. So we assume it was dark. Pedestrian crossing the SZR. This is an 8 - 10 lane highway!! Normally a fairly busy flow of traffic. It's sometimes hard enough dealing with the usual 'road surprises' of the muppet on your tail, weavers etc without someone recklessly endangering yours as well as his life by waltzing across in the orange light gloom. Under what circumstances can the driver irrespective of his nationality be to blame?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

And klaus, the racist card was dealt by Simao. It seems to be the de riguer thing on here to paint all Brits as racist, without checking their facts first...
Sorry, you are right about who generalized first... I did not read the post entirely. I do understand your point of defending your country. I am just annoyed that every single thread becomes impossible to read. As I said before this site has been great help for me and other people and I hope it stays that way.

Cheers!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:34 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Sorry, you are right about who generalized first... I did not read the post entirely. I do understand your point of defending your country. I am just annoyed that every single thread becomes impossible to read. As I said before this site has been great help for me and other people and I hope it stays that way.

Cheers!
No problem, klaus.....
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Or maybe the Brit was drunk... I am not surprised no one mentioned that.
If he/she had have been drunk it would have been in the article without any doubt!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:37 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
If he/she had have been drunk it would have been in the article without any doubt!
unless it was a UAE national ofcourse..
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:40 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by commander
unless it was a UAE national ofcourse..
But arent UAE nationals Muslim, therefore dont drink?? Or is that another generalisation???
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:42 am
banned

But arent UAE nationals Muslim, therefore dont drink?? Or is that another generalisation???
lets not go there...it will bring out the british uber muslims...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.