Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Kate Middleton in Jordan - can you help?

Kate Middleton in Jordan - can you help?

Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:36 pm
Just Joined

adamthorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kate Middleton in Jordan - can you help?

Hello - this is a bit of a long shot!

My name is Adam Thorn and I'm a journalist writing an article on Kate Middleton's family living in Jordan between 1984 and 1986. Kate's father Michael worked for British Airways as a flight dispatcher and manager in Amman. His whole family - including Kate and her sister Pippa - also relocated.

According to recent reports they attended the Al-Sahera Kindergarten nursery school - but I can't find any record of it. If you might be able to point me in the direction of someone who could help I would be really very grateful. Even if it's just to say where exactly in the country it is. I'm really looking for people that might be able to share some anecdotes of their time in Jordan.

Thanks in advance,

Adam Thorn
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kate Middleton in Jordan - can you help?

Hi and welcome to BE, we don't have any members (that I can remember) who are based in Jordan. Good luck with your search though, it was a long time ago and expatriates tend to move about it.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Ah great, just what we need, another pointless article about Kate Middleton and what she did as a small child.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:55 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Ah great, just what we need, another pointless article about Kate Middleton and what she did as a small child.
in Jordan I would imagine it wasn't very much just you wait until Mitten marries their son, then you will be able to sell your story for a fortune
Old Apr 27th 2011, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adamthorn

My name is Adam Thorn and I'm a journalist writing an article on Kate Middleton's family living in Jordan between 1984 and 1986. Kate's father Michael worked for British Airways as a flight dispatcher and manager in Amman. His whole family - including Kate and her sister Pippa - also relocated.

According to recent reports they attended the Al-Sahera Kindergarten nursery school - but I can't find any record of it. If you might be able to point me in the direction of someone who could help I would be really very grateful. Even if it's just to say where exactly in the country it is. I'm really looking for people that might be able to share some anecdotes of their time in Jordan.

Thanks in advance,

Adam Thorn
Getouttahere you dirt digging waste of space. What happened between the sheets with me and Pippa isn't for public consumption.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance,

Adam Thorn
The story is her mother Carole was allegedly Shagging the local snake charmer down the Souk.....
Old Apr 27th 2011, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
in Jordan I would imagine it wasn't very much just you wait until Mitten marries their son, then you will be able to sell your story for a fortune
You'd let your child marry a member of the British royal family???
Old Apr 27th 2011, 1:26 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by The Dean
You'd let your child marry a member of the British royal family???
probably not
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks in advance,

Adam Thorn
OK - assuming this is a serious enquiry......... obviously she didn't get up to much in Jordan, at such a young age. The oral sex thing didn't start until she was about 14 or 15, and she had moved on by then.

Her mum however is a much more interesting case, bearing in mind the long-running extra-marital affair she had with the Jordanian Minster for Trade and Industry. Still - mum's the word..............