Karma!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Karma!

Well I'm recving some Karma and who ever is sending is not signing his name, it makes it difficult to send one back or even thank the sender

I know this has been discussed before, buit this is a reminder, I got two recently and have no idea from who

Thanx to who ever sent them
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:24 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Karma!

Originally Posted by Nabs
Well I'm recving some Karma and who ever is sending is not signing his name, it makes it difficult to send one back or even thank the sender

I know this has been discussed before, buit this is a reminder, I got two recently and have no idea from who

Thanx to who ever sent them
well i got karma the other day and the person left the following message:

"SEX GOD!!!!!"

Flattery will get u everywhere......... but who r u?