for karlos

Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

madscots will become famous soon enoughmadscots will become famous soon enough
Default for karlos

karl,

i have sent you a couple of messages.

hope you are settling in over in A-D, have you bumped into any of the other expats on the site?

alan
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: for karlos

Originally Posted by madscots
karl,

i have sent you a couple of messages.

hope you are settling in over in A-D, have you bumped into any of the other expats on the site?

alan
I thought I had seen Karl in a bar in the Meridian the other night! Went over and said Hi... and asked him his name! His name was Dave! Felt a right d!ck Told him he had a twin who looked just like him.
Think next time I'll keep quiet lol

Last edited by Chris79; Jun 13th 2008 at 12:20 pm.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:17 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
I thought I had seen Karl in a bar in the Meridian the other night! Went over and said Hi... and asked him his name! His name was Dave! Felt a right d!ck Told him he had a twin who looked just like him.
Think next time I keep quiet lol
good way to meet random people though....just tell them you think they are someone from BE and get chatting...you could apply it to random women as well...saying...hey, you must be TwinkleStar...success guaranteed...
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
good way to meet random people though....just tell them you think they are someone from BE and get chatting...you could apply it to random women as well...saying...hey, you must be TwinkleStar...success guaranteed...
True! Never thought of doing that. Will have to try it tonight
I will let you know next week if it is successful or not
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

True! Never thought of doing that. Will have to try it tonight
I will let you know next week if it is successful or not
yeah..it's Friday 13th...give it a go
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah..it's Friday 13th...give it a go
Oh shit!! I better not step out of the door then. I'll probably end up saying something to the wrong girl and up up getting punched!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

Oh shit!! I better not step out of the door then. I'll probably end up saying something to the wrong girl and up up getting punched!
live dangerously...
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeh, I tried that at the Lakes Club this afternoon just before some guy in a black Hummer burst into the carpark and bashed somebody's car outside...looked like a Man Utd fan.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

live dangerously...
I'm doing that next Thursday when I come and meet up with you lot in dubai
Old Jun 13th 2008, 2:53 pm