Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Justin Trousersnake to play Dubai Nov 4th?

Justin Trousersnake to play Dubai Nov 4th?

Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:52 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justin Trousersnake to play Dubai Nov 4th?

errr... I mean Justin Timberlake of course. 6DAYS saying Nov 4th?

Anyone know anymore about this? Seems very close to not have been announced previously? And where?

(The info is of course of no interest to myself , byt Mrs Auto is a fan)

Cheers,

Auto
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Justin Trousersnake to play Dubai Nov 4th?

Originally Posted by Autonomy
errr... I mean Justin Timberlake of course. 6DAYS saying Nov 4th?

Anyone know anymore about this? Seems very close to not have been announced previously? And where?

(The info is of course of no interest to myself , byt Mrs Auto is a fan)

Cheers,

Auto
when does ramadan end? seems close huh? haven't heard anything - sorry
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

That will run into Eid won't it? However, strange that it hasn't been advertised either
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
That will run into Eid won't it? However, strange that it hasn't been advertised either
It has been advertised but cant remember which rag !!!
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:54 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Always though JT looks like a ferret... personally I don't see what women see in him !!

Zx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Zannie
Always though JT looks like a ferret... personally I don't see what women see in him !!

Zx
Cameron must be in the know.....lol
Old Oct 17th 2005, 3:34 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Cameron must be in the know.....lol
I'm sure she is, Gareth doesn't know what guys see in her either, they are obviously well matched!!

Zx
Old Oct 17th 2005, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I'm sure she is, Gareth doesn't know what guys see in her either, they are obviously well matched!!

Zx
Are you talking about Cameron's character in Shrek 2?????
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:16 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Zx

He over-did his Michael Jackson act! It will be great if he would change himself from white to black.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
He over-did his Michael Jackson act! It will be great if he would change himself from white to black.
Who's BAD??
Old Oct 18th 2005, 5:10 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Who's BAD??

Justin TrouserLake!

I must be d@mn bored if I would have to go to his concert.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

NooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud ofNooNoo has much to be proud of

As far as I know, Eid is 3rd 4th 5th so there is no way he will be able to come then - maybe we have to try TimeOut or something? Phill Collins and Robbie Williams coming as well - rather see them than some poof who sounds like his balls haven't dropped yet!!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 6:59 am