Is it just me?

Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:35 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by shiva
ok im going to be contreversial ( i love teh totol lack of spellling required hree).

but when i was in abu dhabi we used to visit a couple of archaeological sites that were 4000 yers old ,so i have to disagree with the no culture and history stuff.
ok so they trashed alot of stuff but if u go out and look for it there is a cultural history that streches back to the dawn of civilization.
not to mention a fossil record which is incredible, there arent many places in the world where anyone can go out and be the first person in 4000yrs to look at an archaeological site were someone lived, (by they way they are very similar to scara brae in scotland weird eh?)
also if you go to hatta or fossil rock or fujerah and many other places you can find fossils which are yet to be identified so if you want to name them u can ,cool

i recommed searching on google for early history or pre history of the uae. the results might surprise you.

and ill grant everyone ,that most of the nationals dont give a shit but some do,
and since if you go far enough back in time its all of our roots anyway so enjoy it its your history too

sorry for weird post but been pissed for 48 hrs and ssssssooooooo tiiiirrreeedd!
Impressive........now i have take u seriousl wen u say that u spent the better part of ur childhood growing up here.

They do have a history, yes......but it is all very sketchy and patchy. I mean the current rulers of the country really havent really stemmed from the people that put up those forts. Wot good are fossils wen the current lot are crap?

I wud like to think that I am more of a potted plant (a very, very deep pot!), even though I have been here forever and ever. Dont think anyone can ever or shud ever put down roots here. I wudnt advise it.

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:37 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
Why did the moderators allow this sorry excuse 4 a person get back on here???

I am with u chris........get rid of the wa**er!!!!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:38 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
cough, cat, christmas.... what c word?
r u still struggling with that flu???? dont make Mickey spell it out for ya! cheeky.

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 9:21 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
a bit harsh
Old Oct 11th 2004, 5:30 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

cough, cat, christmas.... what c word?
Shiva's reply! The C word ends in t and is a four letter word, you work it out
Old Oct 12th 2004, 3:16 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Shiva's reply! The C word ends in t and is a four letter word, you work it out
could it be cart ?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:03 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

could it be cart ?
is pretty obvious what it is...CLOT!!

[Oxford English Dictionary definition: a foolish or clumsy person]

What else could a perfect gentleman, like Shiva possibly mean?