Is it just me?

Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:49 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Elles
who you calling twat ****face?

You haven't even a clue who I'm talking about!

and I think you are right Heart of Gold......it be interesting to see who he comes back as next time....
Elles .. I know what your talking about so dont worry Belushi has many disguises we think.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:35 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Elles .. I know what your talking about so dont worry Belushi has many disguises we think.
I still like Manc and the mods, its a different story if they dont like me (i still can eat and sleep)... I dont have other nicks, I was here in the forum with good faith and intention. I am proud of my culture, history, my people, my country! my nicks are the witness of that. Just remember this.

Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:01 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
I still like Manc and the mods, its a different story if they dont like me (i still can eat and sleep)... I dont have other nicks, I was here in the forum with good faith and intention. I am proud of my culture, history, my people, my country! my nicks are the witness of that. Just remember this.
Sorry but can I just say...it's "Bedouin" ...OUIN on the end. It's a shame to spell your user-name wrong. Maybe Manc will change it for you.
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:06 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Sorry but can I just say...it's "Bedouin" ...OUIN on the end. It's a shame to spell your user-name wrong. Maybe Manc will change it for you.
my english is poor but i am trying hard to make use of my points, are you serious? Let me check around for the spelling of bedouin.

Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:12 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

my english is poor but i am trying hard to make use of my points, are you serious? Let me check around for the spelling of bedouin.
Yes, I am serious...you have spelt your username wrong. Nobody will take your points seriously with a wrongly spelt user-name
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:16 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Yes, I am serious...you have spelt your username wrong. Nobody will take your points seriously with a wrongly spelt user-name
Anyways my pionts are useless and thoughtless for ppl in here! This is bcoz they are afraid of my opinions.

Can you show me the link where you discovered the spelling of beduoin? From where did you came to know about the spelling of Beduoin? Oh $hit you know in the new forums i have registrered is also wrong, plz hilight me.

Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:19 pm
Simply Brilliant

Anyways my pionts are useless and thoughtless for ppl in here! This is bcoz they are afraid of my opinions.

Can you show me the link where you discovered the spelling of beduoin? From where did you came to know about the spelling of Beduoin? Oh $hit you know in the new forums i have registrered is also wrong, plz hilight me.
I just knew it. The link is my brain.

What colour shall I hilight you?...I have fluorescent pink, orange, lime green and yellow hilighter pens....
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:23 pm
Beduoin_Boy

I just knew it. The link is my brain.

What colour shall I hilight you?...I have fluorescent pink, orange, lime green and yellow hilighter pens....
Cherrypie, You must have known it from somewhere? later I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!

Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:25 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Cherrypie, You must have known it from somewhere? later I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!
HIGH LIGHT!!!!
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:26 pm
Simply Brilliant

I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!
LOL! OK.

heileight??? anybody?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:33 pm
Simply Brilliant

HIGH LIGHT!!!!
Methinks he actually means "correct"
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:55 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:20 am

Originally Posted by shiva
bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
Point taken but pls can you refrain from using the C word it is rather offensive, at least to me .... cheers hun
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Point taken but pls can you refrain from using the C word it is rather offensive, at least to me .... cheers hun
cough, cat, christmas.... what c word?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:31 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
also do remeber that he is scottish!!! lol

Aye!!! Thought i heard Nessie at the beach the other day! hahaha

-Face81

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.