Is it just me?

Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:49 pm
  #226  
 
Heart of gold's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,797
Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Elles
who you calling twat ****face?

You haven't even a clue who I'm talking about!

and I think you are right Heart of Gold......it be interesting to see who he comes back as next time....
Elles .. I know what your talking about so dont worry Belushi has many disguises we think.
Heart of gold is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 10:35 pm
  #227  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Elles .. I know what your talking about so dont worry Belushi has many disguises we think.
I still like Manc and the mods, its a different story if they dont like me (i still can eat and sleep)... I dont have other nicks, I was here in the forum with good faith and intention. I am proud of my culture, history, my people, my country! my nicks are the witness of that. Just remember this.
 
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:01 pm
  #228  
Simply Brilliant
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
I still like Manc and the mods, its a different story if they dont like me (i still can eat and sleep)... I dont have other nicks, I was here in the forum with good faith and intention. I am proud of my culture, history, my people, my country! my nicks are the witness of that. Just remember this.
Sorry but can I just say...it's "Bedouin" ...OUIN on the end. It's a shame to spell your user-name wrong. Maybe Manc will change it for you.
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:06 pm
  #229  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Sorry but can I just say...it's "Bedouin" ...OUIN on the end. It's a shame to spell your user-name wrong. Maybe Manc will change it for you.
my english is poor but i am trying hard to make use of my points, are you serious? Let me check around for the spelling of bedouin.
 
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:12 pm
  #230  
Simply Brilliant
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
my english is poor but i am trying hard to make use of my points, are you serious? Let me check around for the spelling of bedouin.
Yes, I am serious...you have spelt your username wrong. Nobody will take your points seriously with a wrongly spelt user-name
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:16 pm
  #231  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Yes, I am serious...you have spelt your username wrong. Nobody will take your points seriously with a wrongly spelt user-name
Anyways my pionts are useless and thoughtless for ppl in here! This is bcoz they are afraid of my opinions.

Can you show me the link where you discovered the spelling of beduoin? From where did you came to know about the spelling of Beduoin? Oh $hit you know in the new forums i have registrered is also wrong, plz hilight me.
 
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:19 pm
  #232  
Simply Brilliant
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Anyways my pionts are useless and thoughtless for ppl in here! This is bcoz they are afraid of my opinions.

Can you show me the link where you discovered the spelling of beduoin? From where did you came to know about the spelling of Beduoin? Oh $hit you know in the new forums i have registrered is also wrong, plz hilight me.
I just knew it. The link is my brain.

What colour shall I hilight you?...I have fluorescent pink, orange, lime green and yellow hilighter pens....
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:23 pm
  #233  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
I just knew it. The link is my brain.

What colour shall I hilight you?...I have fluorescent pink, orange, lime green and yellow hilighter pens....
Cherrypie, You must have known it from somewhere? later I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!
 
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:25 pm
  #234  
 
Heart of gold's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,797
Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Cherrypie, You must have known it from somewhere? later I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!
HIGH LIGHT!!!!
Heart of gold is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:26 pm
  #235  
Simply Brilliant
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
I will come with correct spelling after manc bans this username.

I maent heilight!
LOL! OK.

heileight??? anybody?
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:33 pm
  #236  
Simply Brilliant
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
HIGH LIGHT!!!!
Methinks he actually means "correct"
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 10th 2004, 11:55 pm
  #237  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
shiva is offline  
Old Oct 11th 2004, 12:20 am
  #238  
 
Heart of gold's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,797
Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by shiva
bedu piss off you twat, if you wonder why see my posts.

oh and if you are bedu why do you hate dogs ever heard of saluki hounds you stupid ****.

why dont you take the hint its not your race we hate its you and your witless opinions.
Point taken but pls can you refrain from using the C word it is rather offensive, at least to me .... cheers hun
Heart of gold is offline  
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:25 am
  #239  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Point taken but pls can you refrain from using the C word it is rather offensive, at least to me .... cheers hun
cough, cat, christmas.... what c word?
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:31 am
  #240  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
also do remeber that he is scottish!!! lol

Aye!!! Thought i heard Nessie at the beach the other day! hahaha

-Face81
Face81 is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.