Is it just me?

Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:25 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it just me?

Originally Posted by Face81
Exactly! So much for freedom of speech!!!!!

Nice avatar btw.

-Face81
Thanks
Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:49 pm
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

Now, now, isn't this what so many people say in the UK about the immigrants who are allowed in and then demand rights?
I think what he is trying to say, as was I earlier, is that no-one has said what is good about Dubai, the fact that you can go to Jebel Ali beach on a sunday and swim in clear water on your own, that you can go into the desert and feel like you're miles away yet every time you pop your head over the dunes you can still see Emirates Towers, that you can do so many things which you couldn't do back home.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:04 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Arabian Boy
Just 1 question: What Do You Know about Dubai?!

If things are not as you like to see them than its your problem, Try to look through a different perspective and you will see that Dubai has a rich history, rich culture, people with kindest of heart.. i.e is why people like you and other and living in it and acting like Queens Mums (Please now don't take advantage of ones kindness)

If we give you our finger! that doesnt mean that you can now have our whole hand. just bear in mind.

For the Record, If you got any problems here than just go back to your perfect home, Nobody gave you an Invitation to come to Dubai (correct me if I am wrong)
I know about Dubai what I experienced whilst I lived there. I have many perspectives. Your point is?

Dubai doesn't have a rich history or rich culture at all. What are you talking about? The people may have the kindest of hearts though and I didn't really get to know enough locals well enough to form a valid opinion. There is good and bad eveywhere.

What is this finger and hand crap? I haven't had anything for nothing. Yes, we formed a free zone company but paid a shit-load (and I mean shit-load) of money to do that, formed an LLC and continue to pay a hefty sum every month to our local Arab sponsor...for doing absolutely nothing by the way. It's a symbiotic relationship...not a flippin' favour on anyone's part.

You'll be pleased to know that I have left Dubai...no prizes for guessing why. But I know the UK is far from perfect because unlike you, I have no delusions about my home country.

Oh, and as for the Queen Mums...they behave like that because your leaders have their heads up America's arse.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:08 pm
Arabian Boy

Originally Posted by Face81
How rude!?!? Thats the whole idea of a forum!!!!

-Face81

Mr. France,

Rude? Who me?

What about you and her pissing in the plate you are eating from? eh? eh? answer me..

Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:11 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Mr. France,

Rude? Who me?

What about you and her pissing in the plate you are eating from? eh? eh? answer me..
Tell me who you mean by her, Mr Islam
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:13 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Think we should open up a betting shop here for when the fighting starts!!!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:17 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
I know about Dubai what I experienced whilst I lived there. I have many perspectives. Your point is?

Dubai doesn't have a rich history or rich culture at all. What are you talking about? The people may have the kindest of hearts though and I didn't really get to know enough locals well enough to form a valid opinion. There is good and bad eveywhere.

What is this finger and hand crap? I haven't had anything for nothing. Yes, we formed a free zone company but paid a shit-load (and I mean shit-load) of money to do that, formed an LLC and continue to pay a hefty sum every month to our local Arab sponsor...for doing absolutely nothing by the way. It's a symbiotic relationship...not a flippin' favour on anyone's part.

You'll be pleased to know that I have left Dubai...no prizes for guessing why. But I know the UK is far from perfect because unlike you, I have no delusions about my home country.

Oh, and as for the Queen Mums...they behave like that because your leaders have their heads up America's arse.
Couldnt have put it better myself Cp, we will gradually follow in your foot steps to return to base!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:17 pm
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Think we should open up a betting shop here for when the fighting starts!!!
There's 26 in here ..normally a fairly quiet forum. Did you enjoy the Cyclone then Joseph?
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:18 pm
Arabian Boy

Dubai doesn't have a rich history or rich culture at all. What are you talking about?

Excuse me Madam, First of All When you set up a Company in Free Zone than you dont need any local sponsor! Every little Kids knows this. (Now everybody is laughing at u, u see)

Madam, Second of all... UAE has a rich history the forts in Bur Dubai and castles in Al Ain!! ARE MY WITNESS.

Madam, Third of All... Americans are much better people atleast they pay gratitude in the end.

Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:19 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

There's 26 in here ..normally a fairly quiet forum. Did you enjoy the Cyclone then Joseph?
hmmm I was told about Cyclone.. do you think that such a fine gentleman such as I would visit such an establishment.? am shocked....
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:20 pm
Arabian Boy

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Couldnt have put it better myself Cp, we will gradually follow in your foot steps to return to base!

And then we will witness the Fall of our economy, poverty everywhere, buildings will start to grow fungus! - All of this after when you will depart, please dont dont it

Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:21 pm

Mr. France,

Rude? Who me?

And who is Mr France, may we ask?
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:23 pm
Simply Brilliant

Excuse me Madam, First of All When you set up a Company in Free Zone than you dont need any local sponsor! Every little Kids knows this. (Now everybody is laughing at u, u see)

Madam, Second of all... UAE has a rich history the forts in Bur Dubai and castles in Al Ain!! ARE MY WITNESS.

Madam, Third of All... Americans are much better people atleast they pay gratitude in the end.
Look, if you're not even going to read, what is written, then just don't bother! The Free Zone is in Ajman...the LLC office is in Dubai, the sponsor is for the latter.

Al Ain is not in Dubai and the forts are a joke.

Americans may be better people... though I refer to their leaders... but still not a good idea to stick your head up anyone's arse.

BTW, if you think the American leaders are good, then there is no hope for you.
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:27 pm

And then we will witness the Fall of our economy, poverty everywhere, buildings will start to grow fungus! - All of this after when you will depart, please dont dont it
The buildings are falling apart with huge cracks in the interior and exterior walls.. Botch job work man ship is crap
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:32 pm
Arabian Boy

Look, if you're not even going to read, what is written, then just don't bother! The Free Zone is in Ajman...the LLC office is in Dubai, the sponsor is for the latter.

Al Ain is not in Dubai and the forts are a joke.

Americans may be better people... though I refer to their leaders... but still not a good idea to stick your head up anyone's arse.

BTW, if you think the American leaders are good, then there is no hope for you.

Why are you twisting my post? I said american people! not leader and I believe Mr.Moore is an American...

When I said AL ain! it was in the content of UAE.

And as far as the forts go, You think its a joke? Mam you have such a bad sense of humor. Period!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.