Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Just to introduce myself

Just to introduce myself

Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just to introduce myself

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well he is getting a little irritating at times...
Originally Posted by kirsty
Why "another ban"?
Not only that, but he does tend to be a little offensive and OTT more often than not with his boisterous remarks.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Thanks

This site is so funny. Much more amusing than the other one..........
lol.thanks i suppose. We just try to be as abnormal and open about everything.....anything that raises a brow is welcome!lol

looking forward to hearing wot u have to say bout some of the wacky things we talk about on here.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:13 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Thanks

This site is so funny. Much more amusing than the other one..........
and you do not bet banned for being a human being either and having a personal POV... not that I am bitter!!! lol

so the demographic is getting better....

this site may be funny but we do actually cut the crap and say it how it is and do not castrate our fellow members.

welcome aboard.. another reuisite ofthis site is the ability to drink and that will be tested in a few thursdays!!!

Face. am getting people's UAE cell phone numbers together and think that it would bea good idea to have emails as well so we all have each other's details if things change and stuff like that? comments please....
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:52 am
The Oracle

Face. am getting people's UAE cell phone numbers together and think that it would be a good idea to have emails as well so we all have each other's details if things change and stuff like that? comments please....
I think its a fantastic idea! Fully support u on this one. So what exactly did u want to do with all the contact info? Put it up on the site or just so that we all have each others details?

Either way, I think its a good idea...........u have my info already, so for it and create that data base.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:03 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
I think its a fantastic idea! Fully support u on this one. So what exactly did u want to do with all the contact info? Put it up on the site or just so that we all have each others details?

Either way, I think its a good idea...........u have my info already, so for it and create that data base.
ONLY for us lot and mailed between us only. would never put personal data on a site and unless people agreed then would not send data to others.

It is more so we have a mailing list so we can sort out stuff and do a proper community on line as well as off line.

If anybody does not want to be on this list then please let me know.

it is not to be used for any weird reasons and is more to create a network.

Many of us will meet on the Thursday meet up and I am hoping to make thi a regular thing... and it will not be an expat coffee morning....

more like bowling then wadi bashing then hooker spotting.... just having a laugh and no bloody bithcing either!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Samiko is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like fun joseph, i can't wait to join you all.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:20 pm
The Oracle

ONLY for us lot and mailed between us only. would never put personal data on a site and unless people agreed then would not send data to others.

It is more so we have a mailing list so we can sort out stuff and do a proper community on line as well as off line.

Many of us will meet on the Thursday meet up and I am hoping to make thi a regular thing... and it will not be an expat coffee morning....

more like bowling then wadi bashing then hooker spotting.... just having a laugh and no bloody bithcing either!!!!
sounds like a plan........I hereby grant u permission to use my details.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:33 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Bowling sounds good!!! And you have my contact details
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:50 pm
The 5th Amendment

[QUOTE=Heart of gold]Bowling sounds good!!! And you have my contact details [/QUOTE

and damn... i wanted to do the hooker spotting!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:53 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

[QUOTE=joseph.creative]
Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Bowling sounds good!!! And you have my contact details [/QUOTE

I'm not sure you have the required expertise for that yet Joseph as we only did it that one time in Longs.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:53 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=joseph.creative]
Bowling sounds good!!! And you have my contact details [/QUOTE

Errmmmmm what would Kristy have to say about that one then Joe????
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:56 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Errmmmmm what would Kristy have to say about that one then Joe????
I'm afraid I introduced Joe to the sport of hooker spotting. It was Nevi who introduced me to it in the first place and I've become quite addicted!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by kristy
I'm afraid I introduced Joe to the sport of hooker spotting. It was Nevi who introduced me to it in the first place and I've become quite addicted!
ok, must say that I can spot one a mile off, get it wrong on the odd occasion though Lol
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

ok, must say that I can spot one a mile off, get it wrong on the odd occasion though Lol
hmmm there is another place that they hang out though... what is the name of that coffee shop in Mercato?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:09 pm
Troublemaker

hmmm there is another place that they hang out though... what is the name of that coffee shop in Mercato?
What, Starbucks?! Oh, you mean the scantily clad young lady meeting the elderly gentleman. That did look suspicious but I don't think it's a regular haunt!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.