Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Just to introduce myself

Just to introduce myself

Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:15 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Just to introduce myself

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
thank you for saying that. if i said it then nobody would belive me!
Someone had to say something. I mean thats just downright offensive.

He is still carrying on with his rather rude and insulting comments............he is asking for another ban me thinks.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 4:52 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm lovely.... cheers for that... u will be on orange jiuce on the 18th....
May be one or two perhaps? Who knows.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 4:57 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Al Ain is a great place if you have a wife or a girlfriend. If you dont have any of these than you get sick and tired of masturbating.
Lol would you be speaking from expeirence here Beduoin?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 5:40 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I know Al Ain Well, Beside I don't need to go to University to know that ..

And Sam, Make sure you ship your Alcohol from Ajman into Al Ain before 6.pm as after that there is Police check point!

Dont worry, you got C4, Al Ain Zoo, Air Con Stadiums, Jimi mall, Al Ain Funcity (use to be the most famous in M.E) ... so have fun.

Cheers.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:06 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
don't excite him!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:03 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

don't excite him!
have to agree with u m8.....lets not provoke him into saying anything that results in another ban hehehe
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:19 am
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Desert Mermaid
Hi,

Looking forward to throwing my tuppence in now and again!

Hi

Seems to be the day for new members. I also just wanted to say Hi.

Have a good one

Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:25 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Hi

Have a good one
Hi Perfume diva welcome! Are you in Dubai or usa?

Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
have to agree with u m8.....lets not provoke him into saying anything that results in another ban hehehe
i just did not want to excite him into getting his keyboard sticky..

do not care of he gets banned if he makes dumb arse comments.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:26 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Why "another ban"?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Why "another ban"?
well he is getting a little irritating at times...
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:35 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hi Perfume diva welcome! Are you in Dubai or usa?
Hi

I am in the USA

Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:36 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Hi

Have a good one
welcome aboard! now the male-female demographic seems to be becoming a little more realistic!!! And thats a good thing!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:37 pm
The Oracle

i just did not want to excite him into getting his keyboard sticky..

do not care of he gets banned if he makes dumb arse comments.
please m8! thats sick..he might take that as an open invitation
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:37 pm
Perfumdiva1

welcome aboard! now the male-female demographic seems to be becoming a little more realistic!!! And thats a good thing!
Thanks

This site is so funny. Much more amusing than the other one..........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.