Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Just to introduce myself

Just to introduce myself

Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:39 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just to introduce myself

Originally Posted by Desert Mermaid
Hi,

Looking forward to throwing my tuppence in now and again!
Hi mermaid ... Welcome to our site, have fun and chip in when ever you feel the need or just when you want to.

Karma coming your way!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 6:43 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Sorry to hijack yr thread mermaid. Was going to start my own but why waste words.

Hello all - i'm new to this game - be nice
Hi TS .. kewl avatar, that happened to me when I shoved my head down the loo after one and only one drinking session... though the bog did not exactly explode! Sit back and enjoy the wealth of knowledge from us folk on this board.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 7:21 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi TS .. kewl avatar, that happened to me when I shoved my head down the loo after one and only one drinking session... though the bog did not exactly explode! Sit back and enjoy the wealth of knowledge from us folk on this board.
Was it a spontaneous explosion or are your arms long enough to reach the handle when in the kneeling position. (meant in the nicest possible way!!)

thanks for the greeting and the Karma.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 8:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
hmmm lovely.... cheers for that... u will be on orange jiuce on the 18th....
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:44 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmmm lovely.... cheers for that... u will be on orange jiuce on the 18th....
wud our evening include a meal at one of the restaurants at century village?
Thats right behind the village Joe.

It might be a good idea to that aswell. wud make it a more memorable evening. wot do u say?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:54 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
wud our evening include a meal at one of the restaurants at century village?
Thats right behind the village Joe.

It might be a good idea to that aswell. wud make it a more memorable evening. wot do u say?
hmm could be an idea... let's meet up and then see....
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:05 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Desert Mermaid
Hi,

Looking forward to throwing my tuppence in now and again!

you are so lucky to be near Jebel Hafeet! I love That place, This weekend I am of to Mercure.

What of a place!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:11 am
Just Joined

Samiko is an unknown quantity at this point

I have some friends in Al Ain no one is complaining
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:31 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by Samiko
I have some friends in Al Ain no one is complaining

Al Ain is a great place if you have a wife or a girlfriend. If you dont have any of these than you get sick and tired of masturbating.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:38 am
Just Joined

Well maybe you are right
isnt it easy to be hooked up with a girl there?
if not ... try the gym
Old Oct 15th 2004, 2:50 am
Beduoin_Boy

Well maybe you are right
isnt it easy to be hooked up with a girl there?
if not ... try the gym

What gym!! those girls that visit gym are same on Match.com! I mean cows. I dont wanna waste my time. I rather take a falcon and hunt in the desert.

Last edited by Beduoin_Boy; Oct 15th 2004 at 2:53 am.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:03 am
Just Joined

well i can tell you for sure that there are some babes in the gym, hence "SOME"
that's what my friends are telling me anyways...

you will find the odd ones...

how long have you lived there for Beduoin_Boy? how is the social life?
I haven't seen what it is like yet.. but will do soon!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:08 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Al Ain is a great place if you have a wife or a girlfriend. If you dont have any of these than you get sick and tired of masturbating.
Lets keep it CLEAN, shall we!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:09 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
Lets keep it CLEAN, shall we!!!!!
thank you for saying that. if i said it then nobody would belive me!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 3:10 am
Beduoin_Boy

well i can tell you for sure that there are some babes in the gym, hence "SOME"
that's what my friends are telling me anyways...

you will find the odd ones...

how long have you lived there for Beduoin_Boy? how is the social life?
I haven't seen what it is like yet.. but will do soon!

Well its a great place if you are a fan of "Alainavi" its the Arsenal of Al Ain

its mainly locals in that Town and Horny local fishs

The place is very quite but if you are going there make sure you make freinds very soon.. so else you will be m********** lol. just kiddin

I would say go for it, but try to wear the national dress from time to time as that town is infested with tourist! Tourist that fancy ahm ahm.

well thats about it i guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.