Reload this Page >

Just to introduce myself

Just to introduce myself

Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:39 am
Just Joined

Desert Mermaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just to introduce myself

Hi,

Looking forward to throwing my tuppence in now and again!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Just to introduce myself

Originally Posted by Desert Mermaid
Hi,

aha... welcome...

So what brings u to Al Ain and where from?
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:37 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Hi!

I heard it's busy in Al Ain at the moment.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:40 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
Hi!

I heard it's busy in Al Ain at the moment.
can't do anything without the "wife" chipping in, can I!? lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:43 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
can't do anything without the "wife" chipping in, can I!? lol
Fine, if that's how you feel, I'll butt out! I'm off to cry quietly in a corner somewhere. Oh sod that, I'm off shopping!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:48 am
The 5th Amendment

Fine, if that's how you feel, I'll butt out! I'm off to cry quietly in a corner somewhere. Oh sod that, I'm off shopping!
nah, no crying or sulking!!!

... i just know how much you spent when you went shopping last.... so be careful ! :scared:
Old Oct 14th 2004, 11:55 am
Troublemaker

nah, no crying or sulking!!!

... i just know how much you spent when you went shopping last.... so be careful ! :scared:
I'll have you know the Prada purse is an excellent investment and the cushions match perfectly so I think I should go shopping when drunk more often.

Anyway, we shouldn't hijack other people's threads for our "domestics"!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 12:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

I'll have you know the Prada purse is an excellent investment and the cushions match perfectly so I think I should go shopping when drunk more often.

Anyway, we shouldn't hijack other people's threads for our "domestics"!
okay gonna have to do a thread on that! lol
Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

aha... welcome...

So what brings u to Al Ain and where from?
Well, I'm british, originally from London. I've been in Al Ain for just over 2 years, husband is working...I'm not at the moment. I was working at the BBC before I left the UK and have found nothing to match what I was doing there out here
Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:15 pm
The 5th Amendment

Well, I'm british, originally from London. I've been in Al Ain for just over 2 years, husband is working...I'm not at the moment. I was working at the BBC before I left the UK and have found nothing to match what I was doing there out here
ex London Beeb, funny old place. heard it is very cut throat there. so if u been in Al Ain for 2 years then how come u not been here before!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:29 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Hi,

Looking forward to hearing it. Nice to have somebody from that neck of the woods...forum's been too heavily Dubai-oriented.
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Hello Desert Mermaid and welcome to the manic forum. lol........interesting nick btw...........mermaids in the desert......wot ever will they think of next? lol

Welcome aboard!

Throw in ur fils anytime u want!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

ex London Beeb, funny old place. heard it is very cut throat there. so if u been in Al Ain for 2 years then how come u not been here before!
Only found out about the site yesterday...strange, I know. Yes, the beeb is very cut throat but I do miss it so, especially in contrast to Al Ain where the nearest thing to 'cut throat' in my life here is if they're still stocking my son's favourite McCain chips in Carrefour this week........
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hijack yr thread mermaid. Was going to start my own but why waste words.

Hello all - i'm new to this game - be nice
Old Oct 14th 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Looking forward to hearing it. Nice to have somebody from that neck of the woods...forum's been too heavily Dubai-oriented.
How cruel............We Dubai folk know how to kick up a storm.........u make us seem like over priced and over hyped commercial products. I am hurt that u wud drop us like that the minute someone from another Emirate popped in. LOL

We need more Dubai ppl on here to force them, ie the powers that be on the Expat site, to re-name the forum to the Dubai forum and have a seperate one for the rest of the ME! Whos with me? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.