Reload this Page >

Just Interviewed For Job In KSA Riyadh

Just Interviewed For Job In KSA Riyadh

Old Nov 29th 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Fruitcake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just Interviewed For Job In KSA Riyadh

Hi,

Just joined and have been reading posts about life in KSA. If things work out could be starting in January which I guess would be on business visa initially.

Currently based in Ireland and work in the telecoms industry.

Old Nov 30th 2008, 4:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just Interviewed For Job In KSA Riyadh

Congratulations
Old Nov 30th 2008, 6:38 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Nutty as a fruitcake to work in Riyadh...
Old Nov 30th 2008, 7:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Nutty as a fruitcake to work in Riyadh...
is The Dean a fruitcake then? I am sure he will be impressed
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is The Dean a fruitcake then? I am sure he will be impressed
I am simply referring to the OP's name, my dear.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Fruitcake is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and all the valuable information on this site regarding KSA.

Really hope I get the job. Middle East been on the horizon for a few years now and believe this is the right time for me.

The name "fruitcake". I was sat thinking for a while what user name to use and then I thought well thats what my daughter calls me. The interview was in London so I was able to take the opportunity to meet up with her for dinner after which was great.

I should get feedback early next week so will let you know and I am sure will have some questions.

Many thanks
Old Dec 1st 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Saj786 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fruitcake
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome and all the valuable information on this site regarding KSA.

Really hope I get the job. Middle East been on the horizon for a few years now and believe this is the right time for me.

The name "fruitcake". I was sat thinking for a while what user name to use and then I thought well thats what my daughter calls me. The interview was in London so I was able to take the opportunity to meet up with her for dinner after which was great.

I should get feedback early next week so will let you know and I am sure will have some questions.

Many thanks
I work with some of the telecoms companies in KSA and also know some people - may be able to give you some info which is helpful. PM me and we can discuss further
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fruitcake
Hi,

Many thanks
Your daughter calls you "fruitcake"?

How cute.

My daughter calls me "wanker"...............