Just for FD

Old Aug 25th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Just for FD

As you are really on the money today, take a look at this and pm me wot u see. Don't spoil it for the others
Attached Thumbnails Just for FD-what-do-u-see.gif  
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just for FD

Originally Posted by oktoberon View Post
As you are really on the money today, take a look at this and pm me wot u see. Don't spoil it for the others
Cannot work out how you attach a pic in pm So for all of you that was puzzled here we go:
Attached Thumbnails Just for FD-answer.gif  
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:45 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Cannot work out how you attach a pic in pm So for all of you that was puzzled here we go:
This pic? Still don't get it...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:46 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I've been doing bloody handstands and cartwheels over this one
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
This pic? Still don't get it...
BB dearest, look at the first picture, what did you see?. Now look at the second picture, what do you see
Old Aug 25th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
I've been doing bloody handstands and cartwheels over this one
FD surely you can now see the couple kissing in the second pic.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:02 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

No not at all

On another subject has anyone tried Brain Training on Nintendo DS - mine started at age 68 have got it down to 42 now Optimum age is 20 apparently - long way to go
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:03 pm

BB dearest, look at the first picture, what did you see?. Now look at the second picture, what do you see
I see the man but just closer...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:05 pm
Its all good

I see the man but just closer...
Our eyes obviously see different things than everyone elses BB
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

No not at all

On another subject has anyone tried Brain Training on Nintendo DS - mine started at age 68 have got it down to 42 now Optimum age is 20 apparently - long way to go
Ok before I answer the last. FD c'mon you must see the couple kissing, if BB spotted it well say no more

Never tried the Nintendo, when the girls get here in Nov no doubt they will have it. Can you wait 'til then
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:09 pm
Its all good

Ok before I answer the last. FD c'mon you must see the couple kissing, if BB spotted it well say no more

Never tried the Nintendo, when the girls get here in Nov no doubt they will have it. Can you wait 'til then
Well I can't see them at all - mind you I usually turn a blind eye to kissing - reminds me of what I am missing

No doubt my brain age will be 20 by Nov
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:10 pm

Our eyes obviously see different things than everyone elses BB
you agree then? there is no-one in that pic kissing...
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:12 pm
Its all good

well not that I can see
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

No beebs, look very closely at the 2nd pic. A guy & girl are kissing ignore the background
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:16 pm

No beebs, look very closely at the 2nd pic. A guy & girl are kissing ignore the background
Errr... what bit is the background?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.