Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:38 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
LOL! I remember that post...also remember the abuse the lady gave you when you called her husband a glorified bus driver...never heard such dirty language . Bloody hilarious that was

Hahaha! all the moms started to fight they had to delete my posts. But Cp didn't you agreed with me? I know you did. She made a thread by say "Oh I am Pilots wife Is Abu Dhabi good enough for me?' Sheesh give me a damn break....!!!!!!!!!! Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess! C'mon what are we here?

Last edited by Beduoin_Boy; Oct 15th 2004 at 7:49 pm.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:48 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hahaha! all the moms started to fight they had to delete my posts. But Cp didn't you agreed with me? I know you did. She made a thread by say "Oh I am Pilots wife Is Abu Dhabi good enough for me?' Sheesh give me a damn break....!!!!!!!!!! Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a proof of her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess! C'mon what are we here?

Yes, I have to admit I agreed with you. It was so funny...that is why she was so angry because you made a valid point
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:53 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Yes, I have to admit I agreed with you. It was so funny...that is why she was so angry because you made a valid point
Thats why I always get banned, bcoz I speak the truth

Lol. I never seen anyone as angry as her!!!!! she was so clam all her life and I bet she read my post after Yoga OMG! She would have killed me with Her bare hands if i was infront of her.

Ps. I corrected some spelling from my post "Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess"

Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:10 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Thats why I always get banned, bcoz I speak the truth

Lol. I never seen anyone as angry as her!!!!! she was so clam all her life and I bet she read my post after Yoga OMG! She would have killed me with Her bare hands if i was infront of her.

Ps. I corrected some spelling from my post "Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess"
It is actually a real shame. It is terrible to forget where you have come from and to adopt airs and graces. The maids and the lifestyle in Dubai really does go to the heads of many of these ladies...they are mostly never like this when back home because they are just another white face in a sea of white faces...and they certainly couldn't afford full-time maids...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:34 pm
Beduoin_Boy

It is actually a real shame. It is terrible to forget where you have come from and to adopt airs and graces. The maids and the lifestyle in Dubai really does go to the heads of many of these ladies...they are mostly never like this when back home because they are just another white face in a sea of white faces...and they certainly couldn't afford full-time maids...
And also they put Petrol by themselves in their car! but here these moms want breakfast in Bed..!!!!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:41 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

do actually agree 100% with you there... and just been asked my views on extra marital affairs as well...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:08 pm
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
.. and just been asked my views on extra marital affairs as well...
For the love of God Go on then, pray tell...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:47 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

For the love of God Go on then, pray tell...
go and have a look.. is in expatfemale.com then in the UAE bit entitled something like "so Joseph"....
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:52 am
Simply Brilliant

go and have a look.. is in expatfemale.com then in the UAE bit entitled something like "so Joseph"....
OK Sir...will go and check. Thank you for your kind response
Old Oct 16th 2004, 3:09 am
The 5th Amendment

OK Sir...will go and check. Thank you for your kind response
nice to see that yout not being scarcastic at all!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:18 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

nice to see that yout not being scarcastic at all!
and I am glad 2 c that u and CP have made up.

Hurray for Joe and CP!!!