Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:38 pm
  #46  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
LOL! I remember that post...also remember the abuse the lady gave you when you called her husband a glorified bus driver...never heard such dirty language . Bloody hilarious that was

Hahaha! all the moms started to fight they had to delete my posts. But Cp didn't you agreed with me? I know you did. She made a thread by say "Oh I am Pilots wife Is Abu Dhabi good enough for me?' Sheesh give me a damn break....!!!!!!!!!! Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess! C'mon what are we here?

Last edited by Beduoin_Boy; Oct 15th 2004 at 7:49 pm.
 
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:48 pm
  #47  
Simply Brilliant
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hahaha! all the moms started to fight they had to delete my posts. But Cp didn't you agreed with me? I know you did. She made a thread by say "Oh I am Pilots wife Is Abu Dhabi good enough for me?' Sheesh give me a damn break....!!!!!!!!!! Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a proof of her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess! C'mon what are we here?

Yes, I have to admit I agreed with you. It was so funny...that is why she was so angry because you made a valid point
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:53 pm
  #48  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Yes, I have to admit I agreed with you. It was so funny...that is why she was so angry because you made a valid point
Thats why I always get banned, bcoz I speak the truth


Lol. I never seen anyone as angry as her!!!!! she was so clam all her life and I bet she read my post after Yoga OMG! She would have killed me with Her bare hands if i was infront of her.

Ps. I corrected some spelling from my post "Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess"
 
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:10 pm
  #49  
Simply Brilliant
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Thats why I always get banned, bcoz I speak the truth


Lol. I never seen anyone as angry as her!!!!! she was so clam all her life and I bet she read my post after Yoga OMG! She would have killed me with Her bare hands if i was infront of her.

Ps. I corrected some spelling from my post "Her husband has a job with Qatar Airlines and she got a roof on her head bcoz of the Arabs and then she makes a thread and acts like an princess"
It is actually a real shame. It is terrible to forget where you have come from and to adopt airs and graces. The maids and the lifestyle in Dubai really does go to the heads of many of these ladies...they are mostly never like this when back home because they are just another white face in a sea of white faces...and they certainly couldn't afford full-time maids...
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:34 pm
  #50  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
It is actually a real shame. It is terrible to forget where you have come from and to adopt airs and graces. The maids and the lifestyle in Dubai really does go to the heads of many of these ladies...they are mostly never like this when back home because they are just another white face in a sea of white faces...and they certainly couldn't afford full-time maids...
And also they put Petrol by themselves in their car! but here these moms want breakfast in Bed..!!!!
 
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:41 pm
  #51  
The 5th Amendment
Thread Starter
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
It is actually a real shame. It is terrible to forget where you have come from and to adopt airs and graces. The maids and the lifestyle in Dubai really does go to the heads of many of these ladies...they are mostly never like this when back home because they are just another white face in a sea of white faces...and they certainly couldn't afford full-time maids...
do actually agree 100% with you there... and just been asked my views on extra marital affairs as well...
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:08 pm
  #52  
Simply Brilliant
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
.. and just been asked my views on extra marital affairs as well...
For the love of God Go on then, pray tell...
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:47 pm
  #53  
The 5th Amendment
Thread Starter
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
For the love of God Go on then, pray tell...
go and have a look.. is in expatfemale.com then in the UAE bit entitled something like "so Joseph"....
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:52 am
  #54  
Simply Brilliant
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: UK/Dubai
Posts: 1,064
Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
go and have a look.. is in expatfemale.com then in the UAE bit entitled something like "so Joseph"....
OK Sir...will go and check. Thank you for your kind response
Cherrypie is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 3:09 am
  #55  
The 5th Amendment
Thread Starter
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
OK Sir...will go and check. Thank you for your kind response
nice to see that yout not being scarcastic at all!
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 5:18 am
  #56  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
nice to see that yout not being scarcastic at all!
and I am glad 2 c that u and CP have made up.

Hurray for Joe and CP!!!
Face81 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.