Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:06 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Jumeriah Janes... a thing of the past?

You know those expat mums like to check in on the threads here. Might pop over and check if the bitching has started yet.....
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:10 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
You know those expat mums like to check in on the threads here. Might pop over and check if the bitching has started yet.....
just be nice. Anyway, I have nothing against any of the JJ's unless provoked. Just for the record, officer....
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:14 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Let them come... Ahlan wa Salan. The way they talk it really gives ppl the impression that they are showing-off.

One lady was saying about herself on the thread title "Pilots Wife" ... and I was like what? So what if her husband is a Glorified bus driver?

They all are the same! they make it seem that their marriages are perfect! and all the stuff about kids and God Knows what! Jeez.

I don't know what kind of world they live in? They also use their last names on the Board... like one lady she puts her husand name 'Hamilton" on her signature.. to show-off ppl that her husband is a designer in Dubai.

Let me stop here... Coz we the ppl of Dubai we know the history of every individual on our land. Ppl just dont understand how? but we do?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:17 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
just be nice. Anyway, I have nothing against any of the JJ's unless provoked. Just for the record, officer....
I just meant I'd have a look that's all. I'd only be bothered to post in your defence darling!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:34 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Let them come... Ahlan wa Salan. The way they talk it really gives ppl the impression that they are showing-off.

One lady was saying about herself on the thread title "Pilots Wife" ... and I was like what? So what if her husband is a Glorified bus driver?

They all are the same! they make it seem that their marriages are perfect! and all the stuff about kids and God Knows what! Jeez.

I don't know what kind of world they live in? They also use their last names on the Board... like one lady she puts her husand name 'Hamilton" on her signature.. to show-off ppl that her husband is a designer in Dubai.

Let me stop here... Coz we the ppl of Dubai we know the history of every individual on our land. Ppl just dont understand how? but we do?
so the secret police is more than just a rumour then? not that i am saying anything there at all in any way at all....
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:36 pm
Troublemaker

Can you please not mention any of my history to Joseph!!! Ha ha!!
Old Oct 14th 2004, 10:37 pm
The 5th Amendment

Can you please not mention any of my history to Joseph!!! Ha ha!!
hmmm and what are u trying to hide?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 12:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

so the secret police is more than just a rumour then? not that i am saying anything there at all in any way at all....
Careful wot u say bout u know who......they are watching us!!!!:scared:

LOL
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Careful wot u say bout u know who......they are watching us!!!!:scared:

LOL

ssshhhhhhh, its a secret.....
well a not so secret secret lol
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:34 am
Beduoin_Boy

Hahaha! No there is no such thing as a secret police but Yes there are people who Tip off police and get Hendsome money! - No wonder this country is so safe.

The reason people here know each other is because of the close ties between people here.

For eg: Everyone knows whos Al Abbar the man of EMAAR! Believe it or not he use to fix cracks on villas and built walls and fix doors! - These use to be his major projects.

But Now he is constructing the entire Dubai! and How he does and did that?

Well the only thing he did was to draw paintings! - Yes draw paintings of Arabian Ranches, Lakes and blah blah So after drawing the paintings, He Took money from you for houses that didn't even existed So you paid Him and Now He started to build these Houses from your MONEY! PLUS ZILLIONS OF PROFIT. yes this is the History of this Man.

This is How they are building the Palm Islands, the World and blah blah blah.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:36 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

well well Mickey gets the drivers then there wonlt be any JJ's left!!!
:scared:

Face will be on the vodka that night!

hmm i wonder how the hit squad do hit... death by prada, channel, gucci...
LOL......Death by Prada indeed.....heheheh

I am sure Mickey capable of running over alot more that JJ's...........thin ice m8..........be careful!lol

Dunno bout vodka, but a tall glass of fruity goodness from the juice shop will go down a treat right about now.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:41 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shiva
heheheheh........well said!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 5:20 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by shiva

That was a nice one!

You see, the secret police is the term used for CID, the CID are the plain clothes police men who can be seen in Gold Souk wearing lungi's... If you try to sell gold with out a receipt than its these CID will come to check on you.

In Arabic they are called "Tahriat" , Interesting isn;t it? Why are they called Tahriat while the Translation of Central Investigation Department is "Bahas" so they should be called "Mubas" meaning Investigators.

This is because the role they play... If there is a theft nearby your neighbourhood then definatley in the Morining on your way to work you will meet one.

Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:53 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

LOL! I remember that post...also remember the abuse the lady gave you when you called her husband a glorified bus driver...never heard such dirty language . Bloody hilarious that was
Old Oct 15th 2004, 6:58 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Lol, I was a valuable member of the expatmum site, I'll have you know ...and so was Mickey ...and Joseph too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.